Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drydock + Dojo Relation's Making a Railjack.

KingWillex

So when I started this mission of making a Drydock. My dojo Resources in person and treasury were acceptable just fine. I had 2M credit's and deposited it in my treasury by accident then I thought to my self Maybe this would work. When Building Cy and getting the railjack started. I turned around and Found out these were built by personal Item's...

Let's take a Note:  After dumping 2m In my treasury... I ended up researching the resources railjack need's to be built. I dumped those resources in my treasury cause I thought it be ok if I built the railjack via Dojo.  500 of my fieldron samples are gone now cause they are now in my dojo. And every thing needed for my raijack will no longer be used if in the treasury.... I'm told I can't get it out so Imagine how pissed I got when Realizing My mistake..... 

Either DE let's us take back our resources needed for railjack or suffer seeing people leave warframe cause resources are so hard to farm back up. I can't work like this. I'm down to my 4th Part in building my railjack and I need those fieldron samples... I built it back up to 100 in 3 Day's and it's really hard to get any help. I had to fight with people in game and discord chat trying to get some where in progress to getting it built back up but no one want's to help...  How can this be fixed?!?!?! I feel like I'm running out of options.....

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1949435944

Edited by KingWillex

The most you can do is support.warframe.com and ask them to roll back for you. 

Chances are uber slim tho since it says donations are permanent in the message that has you type "donate" as confirmation. 

Never donate to vault unless youre 100% sure its something you will never need. 

Sorry to hear about this, i wish you the best in the future.