Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

if you netf Saryn than Buff Banshee

KonzusMum

2 minutes ago, FeetFetish said:

i got saryn prime 2 days ago 😞 wow, what a waste

I think you are late to the party buddy.
It has been stated, numerous times even, that Saryn nerf is not on the plans and what he sais was off work.
Also, how nerfing something will make it bad? Do you predict the future or something? If yes, please tell me how bad Saryn will be if the nerf ever comes.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

She kind of needs it. 

where abouts? genuinely asking. her 2 gives tremendous damage output, her 3 is great CC and her 4 can lock down a room. her 1 is about her only weak point from what I can see, but that applies to a bunch of frames.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

18 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

where abouts? genuinely asking. her 2 gives tremendous damage output, her 3 is great CC and her 4 can lock down a room. her 1 is about her only weak point from what I can see, but that applies to a bunch of frames.

Her 3 is pretty unreliable CC. It staggers enemies for like a second before letting them roam around normally again, and her 4 is just kind of useless now that it’s had it damage output (rightfully) gimped. Yes her 2 gives a very strong increase to damage but only to guns, and her 1 at least has its augment for armor strip.

I don’t think Banshees abilities are in overall bad design. But I think they need to be reworked to be more reliable and consistent.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Her 3 is pretty unreliable CC. It staggers enemies for like a second before letting them roam around normally again

During that second you are supposed to kill them. 😉

If that isn't easy, you haven't been pressing 2 enough. 😆

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Her 3 is pretty unreliable CC. It staggers enemies for like a second before letting them roam around normally again, and her 4 is just kind of useless now that it’s had it damage output (rightfully) gimped. Yes her 2 gives a very strong increase to damage but only to guns, and her 1 at least has its augment for armor strip.

I don’t think Banshees abilities are in overall bad design. But I think they need to be reworked to be more reliable and consistent.

''her 4 is just kind of useless now'' I take you have never seen/used a max range banshee in grineer or infested interception then.. makes very. easy work of the mission (at any lvl) enemy can't cap if they can't move 😉 

53 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Banshee just needs better survivability. There are three ways to make a frame more survivable: tanking, stealth, or crowd control. Pick one.

Well then, I'll pick long-lasting crowd control, with some damage reduction to help with the squishiness. Meaning I'll take Nova.

When I want to be under a constant kill-fast-or-be-killed pressure, I take Banshee, and enjoy it!

Banshee is about the only 'frame I've found which makes me speed-run missions in solo. I don't dare lose my focus for a moment.

If she gains much survivability those missions would lose that edge of risk, and to me, that's the whole appeal of using her. (Like, if I want a tanky damage-buffing 'frame with a cc 4... there's Rhino for that, innit?)

I mean, Banshee's survivability might be an issue for endurance-runners... but then in another thread Xzorn posted a screenshot of solo Banshee at 68:50 minutes into some Void Fissure Survival, so I guess she can be fairly survivable even then.