Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captains, start missions from the drydock, not your orbiter.

(XBOX)TehChubbyDugan

100% of the time I've joined a crew and host has started from orbiter rather than inviting everyone to their dojo, letting everyone board and then starting it, it has locked us into the infinite loading bug.  Just staring at my liset, can't even open chat, forced to restart the game and go through 900 different loading screens for loading screens for loading screens just to get back in the game.  It's happened every single time, and I think I've only seen it happen once from the actual drydock.

If you start the mission from the Orbiter, don't press 5 to use Energizing Dash until the mission is loaded because Operator will pop out of his pod on Orbiter during mission load. Then when you hop back into your Warframe, you'll be outside of the map. Fun!

• Like 1

i've had long load on the way out, but it's far more prevalent on the way back. Only had to kill WF once or twice from it though. Normally patience wins the day and it gets back to drydock. I suggest bringing marshmallows to toast on the fires you can't put out, trying to get a successful operator shake going on, and laps around the sigma while you wait to keep the cardio up.

10 hours ago, (XB1)TehChubbyDugan said:

100% of the time I've joined a crew and host has started from orbiter rather than inviting everyone to their dojo, letting everyone board and then starting it, it has locked us into the infinite loading bug.  Just staring at my liset, can't even open chat, forced to restart the game and go through 900 different loading screens for loading screens for loading screens just to get back in the game.  It's happened every single time, and I think I've only seen it happen once from the actual drydock.

Could always invite people to your orbiter and have them pop up to your railjack that way. Then you get to show off your eye-gouging beautiful decorations!