Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Soma Going To Get Nerfed?

Mrqueen

Scott said they won't nerf Soma. Only increase it's mastery rank requirements. But they also said that they won't nerf Vauban and Nova so... I expect a nerf to Soma as well

Didn't they say that Nova was on the hit list of their nerfhammer?

EDIT: Wow, I didn't even read the full post. XD

Edited by SortaRandom

They didn't say she's gonna get nerfed. Only "looked at". But considering the really vocal "nerf Nova" part of the forums I'm pretty sure she's gonna get nerfhammered in that suit. Not in a good way

Edited by WhisperByte

They only said "looked at".. But since Nova is already a coveted Warframe with ( arguably? ) the strongest Last Ability ( and greatest potential to use it consistently ), who's going to honestly believe that they're "looking at" her with the consideration of buffing?

Anyway, there's already threads about the Nova. But as far as the Soma is concerned, there hasn't really been talk of balancing it.

They didn't say she's gonna get nerfed. Only "looked at". But considering the really vocal "nerf Nova" part of the forums I'm pretty sure she's gonna get nerfhammered in that suit. Not in a good way

They only said "looked at".. But since Nova is already a coveted Warframe with ( arguably? ) the strongest Last Ability ( and greatest potential to use it consistently ), who's going to honestly believe that they're "looking at" her with the consideration of buffing?

Anyway, there's already threads about the Nova. But as far as the Soma is concerned, there hasn't really been talk of balancing it.

SOMA!!! Not NOVA!

I am relatively new, so maybe this has occured before, but has there previously been a weapon that was released, and then had its mastery rank increased later?  I would assume if they haven't dealt with this before it becomes more complicated than just raising the rank because the game might not know what to do with people that already have purchased/equiped it but don't meet the increased requirement.

Thats something that will be an issue the first time they do something like that, but if it has happened in the past they should already know how to deal with it...

I am relatively new, so maybe this has occured before, but has there previously been a weapon that was released, and then had its mastery rank increased later?  I would assume if they haven't dealt with this before it becomes more complicated than just raising the rank because the game might not know what to do with people that already have purchased/equiped it but don't meet the increased requirement.

Thats something that will be an issue the first time they do something like that, but if it has happened in the past they should already know how to deal with it...

I'm assuming the people that have it already get grandfathered in.

It's been done, if I remember right. And, their system only affects the purchase of items and blueprints, rather than owning them already.