Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

SO/ESO/Disruption UI freezing

(PSN)ScarboroughTheOG

It seems this bug has been around forever... I've searched Google and Reddit and have found many people facing the same issue as me.. and on none of these posts DE has responded... Such a game breaking bug and not a damn thing has been done about...

I first noticed my UI freezing in SO which would in return equal no rewards.. It would freeze around wave 2... And sometimes catch up around wave 12... It was impossible to farm khora. I eventually broke down and bought khora... I figured this issue was behind me. Now I'm trying to farm Gauss, and it freezes every time at round 2.. I literally cannot obtain Gauss without buying him.

I'm kinda thinking DE doesn't want to fix this issue because it's making them money. Not one DE employee has responded to this issue on any thread within any forum... What's the deal?

• 2 weeks later...

This particular bug is a huge thorn in my side tbh.  This is something I have been posting about off and on since July 2019.  Quit Elite Sanctuary Onslaught entirely for a long time and went back to it recently b/c of nightwave and of course the round UI bugged out again and I didn't get the proper rewards.  Disruption has done a bit better for me ( maybe luck, idk) but I do sometimes get the correct rewards upon leaving even when the UI is bugged out on the wrong round and doesn't recover.  ESO still doesn't give the right rewards even when it recovers for me (as of last night).  

Really Hoping for a fix (been 6 months+), but afraid Railjack fixes will be consuming the bulk of their time in the short term.

One thing to add, just now had a recovered nightwave challenge to do Sanctuary Onslaught 8 waves and the UI bugged out (froze) on wave 2 of course, before any rewards were given out.  Even though the UI was frozen and would jump ahead occasionally to work for a few seconds, then freeze again (spending most of its time frozen) The NIGHTWAVE Progress counter worked for EVERY SINGLE WAVE.  Somehow the game decided to give me 3 of the 4 rewards I should have had after the round ended in Zone 9, showing 0 during the entire run under mission progress.

So even if the rewards are missing and the UI is frozen, the nightwave progress counter does work. Maybe that will help find a fix?