Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Health/Shield Mods not working as advertised

(XBOX)Pun Times

This may not be a bug, but if it isn't, I'm not sure what else to call it.

I've been playing Warframe for a good long while now and I only just noticed something which has me scratching my head. The Redirection, Vitality, and Steel Fiber Mods all say "+X% Health/Shield/Armour." But they don't WORK that way. Well, Steel Fiber seems to, but Redirection and Vitality definitely do not. Using an unmodified Valkyr Prime as an example:

Base armour at Max Rank is 700. Equipping a maxed Steel Fiber mod (+110% Armour) raises said value to 1,470 - an increase of 110%. So far so good.

Base Shield Capacity at Max Rank is 150. Equipping a maxed Redirection mod (+440% Shield) raises said value to 370 - an increase of only ~146%. Nowhere near what is advertised.

Base Health Capacity at Max Rank is 300. Equipping a Maxed Vitality mod (+440% Health) raises said value to 740 - an increase of only ~146%. Also nowhere near what is advertised.

If the health and shield values I have listed are what they are supposed to be, could you please fix the mods so they stop saying that they give three times what they actually do? If, on the other hand, the mods (at max rank) are in fact supposed to give over four times the base health/shield value, could you please look into fixing them so they work properly?

Thanks for your time, whatever you decide.

Edited by (XB1)Pun Times
Forgot a question mark
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 2019-12-29 at 2:58 AM, (XBOX)BootlegMitch90 said:

health and shield increases are calculated off of the warframes unranked value, not rank 30 value. any gain in shield/health from leveling is added to the total after health/shield mods.

This should be changed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Perhaps making a new post in feedback would be a better idea than bumping an almost 3yr old bug post.

Hey all's fair until archival, otherwise you just end up with an endless amount of duplicate posts. These still appear on Google, and conversation the of this is still valid as this behaviour is still the case. Especially now with the influx of new health mods and the changes to shield gate.

Edited by Fenr3r

2 hours ago, Fenr3r said:

Hey all's fair until archival, otherwise you just end up with an endless amount of duplicate posts. These still appear on Google, and conversation the of this is still valid as this behaviour is still the case. Especially now with the influx of new health mods and the changes to shield gate.

It's not a bug... so if you would like to have a conversation, feedback is a more appropriate place.