Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flux Helmet With Stamina? Ew :(

KamaNightfire

nbepop.png

Why Stamina? I get a hold of the helmet during yesterdays alert and I'm having to give up 5% Health for something that regenerates itself in a few seconds, nullifying the need to have that tiny boost?

C'mon DE, please change it to Power-Conservation or Increased Damage/Power. Stamina Helmets just suck. Even reversing it to remove Stamina for Health is a better option than this!

You could just remove effects from cosmetics completely, i'm totally okay with that.

<3 ^-^ :3 c: D: >.> ^-~ XD :P :o <(' '<) ~(_8(|)

^ There's my Emote quota for this post.

Honestly, the only reason these helmets are available in Alerts and aren't Market-Only is because they have stat changes in the first place-- otherwise, they'd be a Platinum Cosmetic, like the color pallettes or the sentinel accessories. So if I have to take a babyhit of 5% to some random stat to keep them free, I don't mind.

Honestly, the only reason these helmets are available in Alerts and aren't Market-Only is because they have stat changes in the first place-- otherwise, they'd be a Platinum Cosmetic, like the color pallettes or the sentinel accessories. So if I have to take a babyhit of 5% to some random stat to keep them free, I don't mind.

Nekros' alt helm drops from Alerts. It has no stats, so you don't have to worry.

it makes nova super ugly with it.

as derpy as the default helmet looks, i think it looks better than the Flux helmet. 

though, the metal cage thing on the Flux helmet makes Nova look silly, when i see that cage shape i always think of a short haired brunette. i don't even know why. 

also, this isn't the only helmet that has basically useless attributes. 

as derpy as the default helmet looks, i think it looks better than the Flux helmet. 

though, the metal cage thing on the Flux helmet makes Nova look silly, when i see that cage shape i always think of a short haired brunette. i don't even know why. 

also, this isn't the only helmet that has basically useless attributes. 

at least you see a brunette there, all i see is a facehugger upside down. plus it makes novas neck insaneley long as it is.

Nekros' alt helm drops from Alerts. It has no stats, so you don't have to worry.

Yeah, because it'd be pretty messed up if his alt helmet was the only one outside of alerts just because it was the first to hit this "no stats" milestone.

What I'm worried about is, when the game gets out of Beta, that all the helmets will be made purely cosmetic and then they'll take them out of alerts.

nbepop.png

Why Stamina? I get a hold of the helmet during yesterdays alert and I'm having to give up 5% Health for something that regenerates itself in a few seconds, nullifying the need to have that tiny boost?

C'mon DE, please change it to Power-Conservation or Increased Damage/Power. Stamina Helmets just suck. Even reversing it to remove Stamina for Health is a better option than this!

You could just remove effects from cosmetics completely, i'm totally okay with that.

<3 ^-^ :3 c: D: >.> ^-~ XD :P :o <(' '<) ~(_8(|)

^ There's my Emote quota for this post.

It's actually a great helmet. the stamina boost really makes running mission and staying up with the team a billion times easier. i get that you think it's worthless. but I think it's amazing.

Yeah, because it'd be pretty messed up if his alt helmet was the only one outside of alerts just because it was the first to hit this "no stats" milestone.

What I'm worried about is, when the game gets out of Beta, that all the helmets will be made purely cosmetic and then they'll take them out of alerts.

Why are you worried? If they have no stats, then its purely cosmetic and doesn't impact gameplay.

Previous helmets will retain their stats, but it looks like future helmet will be cosmetic only.

Why are you worried? If they have no stats, then its purely cosmetic and doesn't impact gameplay.

Previous helmets will retain their stats, but it looks like future helmet will be cosmetic only.

It's a purely selfish worry-- because I like the cosmetics and would like them to continue being part of alerts.