Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Avionics: Form Up - What where you thinking

bubbabenali

It's literaly the worst trolling ability in the game.
I just had a mission where I was called back on every flight to a crewship/ asteroid base I was going to sabotage.

WTF; Made the mission a 30 minute nightmare until the two turret operators decided it would be a good idea to end a mission at some point in their life.
A 4th member left the mission earlier.

How is it possible to get to the Veil with that attitude.

The only use I can even think for this thing is... like if you go to the Sentient ship alone and want to call people to you after they spawn in, or if you're desperate to clear boarders off the ship while you keep driving it.

I can think of no real practical use for it though in missions... not so long as we all have individual Recall abilities.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb bubbabenali:

It's literaly the worst trolling ability in the game.
I just had a mission where I was called back on every flight to a crewship/ asteroid base I was going to sabotage.

WTF; Made the mission a 30 minute nightmare until the two turret operators decided it would be a good idea to end a mission at some point in their life.
A 4th member left the mission earlier.

How is it possible to get to the Veil with that attitude.

well i saw it bug and used as an accident like i do void cloak and boom all people get warped back
but it is one usefull ability for bugs so i understand why you would want to have it

Unfortunately some people troll... I don't ever equip "form up" on my railjack simply because of the number of times I have people come onto my railjack and spam the bejesus out of my Void hole and Shatter burst, leaving me wonder where the heck all my flux had gone by the time I actually need to use one of those two abilities.

I can forgive the innocent "I didn't know"excuse the first time, but after that it just gets silly. What's worst is those that pop on your railjack spam the abilities til all your flux is gone and then leave! Yep I had that happen to me!