Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do we play Empyrean ? read before you comment please !

MouadSaqui

Played RJ for a total of 2 hours, never even finished Earth and haven't played it since. Killed 2 Kuva Liches and haven't killed one again. These updates are just plain bad imo.

Now I'm back to doing daily sorties, orbs and eidolons for 30 mins to an hour and play a different game for the rest of the day.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

empyrean was announced in game awards to attract new and old players...but the result was sad because everything is half backed and full of bugs.

I know   like what wore they trying to achieve. .  Come, Come  and see what a buggy mess our new update is . . This is the type of content this game releases. So please come and play. ..

1 hour ago, Luciole77 said:

Wanna survive DE? Put servers for empyrean only to avoid host migrations! This is my advice!

"Fallout Warframe 1st is a premium membership that enhances the Fallout 76 Warframe experience. Members receive access to private servers, exclusive cosmetics, 1650 Atoms Platinum per month, plus other bonuses. Become a member and reclaim the wasteland solar system today!"

What's your take if DE does a Bethesda? You guys okay with $13 per month? 😂😂😂

Edited by Mikaer88

6 minutes ago, Mikaer88 said:

"Fallout Warframe 1st is a premium membership that enhances the Fallout 76 Warframe experience. Members receive access to private servers, exclusive cosmetics, 1650 Atoms Platinum per month, plus other bonuses. Become a member and reclaim the wasteland solar system today!"

What's your take if DE does a Bethesda? You guys okay with $13 per month?

Meh I drop 140 every few months so why not

My friend has said it better than anyone, warframe is great because it's fun enough to where the grind doesn't feel like grind unless you force it. If you just play the game and have a good time while you're doing your farming and stuff it isn't grind anymore. I've been farming ivara and baza prime since it came out and I'm only half way on both but I don't even care because I've also got a lich to kill, railjack missions to do with my friends, nightwave to do, sorties and eidolon hunts and orb fights and helping out my friends with things they want, and so on and so on. There's so much to do that if you can't stand grinding for one thing constantly you have so many other options that there's really no excuse. 

• 3 weeks later...
В 31.12.2019 в 17:37, (PS4)Shadow_Of_Hunhow сказал:

My friend has said it better than anyone, warframe is great because it's fun enough to where the grind doesn't feel like grind unless you force it. If you just play the game and have a good time while you're doing your farming and stuff it isn't grind anymore. I've been farming ivara and baza prime since it came out and I'm only half way on both but I don't even care because I've also got a lich to kill, railjack missions to do with my friends, nightwave to do, sorties and eidolon hunts and orb fights and helping out my friends with things they want, and so on and so on. There's so much to do that if you can't stand grinding for one thing constantly you have so many other options that there's really no excuse. 

Y E S.
Even tho I am still in progress of getting stuff and getting skills, I am with you on this one, the players grind and grind while not enjoying the game, and then they say content drought, I mean... this is illogical. My fav thing to do in WF is to optimize my Warframes to their full destructive powers. When I find some overpowered combo I make the most of it. MEET THE ORBITAL BOMBER VAUBAN! THE RADIOACTIVE MADNESS OBERON! THE MULTITUDE MIRAGE! THE ONE-SLICE EXCALIBUR!

• Like 1

Am 31.12.2019 um 15:21 schrieb Mikaer88:

What's your take if DE does a Bethesda? You guys okay with $13 per month? 😂😂😂

I may be tempted to purchase it if I get to play in a server mode without bothering with P2P host migration issues ever again.