Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Item Restore?

Exzyled

Hi all,

I recently made a huge bonehead maneuver. While going through my arsenal (in this new UI setup) to clean out weapons I am no longer interested in playing I managed to delete my Embolist along with several other weapons that I actually didn't want.

Is it even possible to get an item restore? I have been looking over common topics and I am either blind or this information isn't all that easy to find.

Really hoping to not have to re-make / re-potato & re-rank.

Item Restore?  as in you want to get back or undelete a weapon that you got rid of? 

like "humm maybe i will try the gun after all. wheres the undo button?" something like that?

or did you trash like a ammo pack or Blueprint by mistake?

if it was the mistake option, I think you would have to submit a ticket.

if its the other option, I think you just have to build it again.

It's definitely possible to reverse the sale and recover your Embolist, you just need to contact our Support Desk and we can help you out.

This thread shows some other issues the Support Staff can help you with when you have problems.

I did that the very first thing, just waiting for a response. I figured I'd try to educate myself a bit more while I wait for it to come up in queue, Just didn't want to get my hopes up without asking others how this situation may have been resolved for them.

That being said, Thank you all for taking the time to respond. I will hope my ticket will get it all taken care of for me.

Edit: also, thank you xander. For whatever reason I wasn't able to find that post using search features on the forums, bookmarked for future ref.

Edited by Exzyled

Item Restore?  as in you want to get back or undelete a weapon that you got rid of? 

like "humm maybe i will try the gun after all. wheres the undo button?" something like that?

or did you trash like a ammo pack or Blueprint by mistake?

if it was the mistake option, I think you would have to submit a ticket.

if its the other option, I think you just have to build it again.

I don't think it was selected when I cleared out some weps, but I can't really be sure. Definitely the mistake route though.

that link Staffgroupimage.pngXander gave would do it, but if you already made the support ticket then you just have to wait.

I can guess that next time around you are going to double and triple check before you hit delete.

still crap happens. good to know there's a way to fix mistakes like this though, Most other games have a S.o.L. mind frame.