Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Ship hidden room bug

(PSN)CCGsBlackReaper_

it's a bug with AoE amps. Use a single target amp like the T1 or T4 cetus prisms (think T3 also works) but as far as the meta amp which is x27 (my personal is 227) it won't open it as it's attacks both have an AoE

Really bummed I had to switch my amp just to open some hidden doors on a tile that spawns once every 3 hours

On 2020-01-01 at 7:38 PM, EDM774 said:

but as far as the meta amp which is x27 (my personal is 227) it won't open it as it's attacks both have an AoE

It works but it has extra steps, you need to void blast the wall then shoot. I also noticed that if you shoot the wall first with an amp, this method won't open them anymore.

18 hours ago, Irhyo said:

It works but it has extra steps, you need to void blast the wall then shoot. I also noticed that if you shoot the wall first with an amp, this method won't open them anymore.

I'll try this as soon as I can, I hope to god you're right, I was starting to miss the convenience of my AoE blasts from the secondary fire of the x27
EDIT: holy cow it works! THANK you so much for this information!

all of this for a chance of finding a dodo bird which has a chance to not even have the golden feather I want on it

Edited by EDM774

On 2019-12-29 at 1:07 PM, (PS4)CCGsBlackReaper_ said:

Some may noticed that those doors won’t open. Tried everything from amp to Kuba weapons and so on. Would be happy if someone knows how to open them. Or at least DE to fix it. Problem on PS4 

I remember this happening when buried debts came out. Apparently shooting the door repeatedly actually works.