Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove, Stuck on scan required resources

Noodles

Hello,

I'm currently stuck on The Silver Grove quest where it's asking me to scan for the required resources to craft the twilight apothic, I've already done 2 runs of 2 on the shrine and have another 4 but the game isn't recognizing and letting me progress in the quest, anyone know a quick fix or will DE need to do something on their end?

Thanks,

Noodle

17 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Dunno if that'd make a difference, but is The Silver Grove set as your active Quest?

Yes, The Silver Grove was set as my active quest, the Loki leader tells me to craft the apothic, and when I get near the shrine Lotus tells me I'm close but the game doesn't progress

8 hours ago, Noodles said:

the Loka leader tells me to craft the apothic

Just to make sure, you've crafted and equipped the right one for the current Quest step?

8 hours ago, Noodles said:

when I get near the shrine Lotus tells me I'm close but the game doesn't progress

You're spawning and defeating the Specters?

Or does interacting with the shrine altar thingie not do anything? Do you get an interact prompt in the first place?

13 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Just to make sure, you've crafted and equipped the right one for the current Quest step?

You're spawning and defeating the Specters?

Or does interacting with the shrine altar thingie not do anything? Do you get an interact prompt in the first place?

I uhh...
I was crafting the wrong one...
My apologies