Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we not rush to every single thing please?

Anandil2

Well, that, not rush to everything. I just went to do a run to the sentient ship and what happened? killed everything didn't get any shedu parts and 2 other left (luckily not the host) and then around 10 other people joined and left because the ship was already done. Now i know it's a design flaw that you can join when an obejctive is already completed (something that in the normal game is already dealt with) but until it's fixed if we play to get 8 o whatever runs to the anomaly and leave when you get nothing, we are just making it harder for the rest that play """""normal""""". it's the same thing that happened when liches came out and people would just leave them there because you didn't get much from using your parazon without knowing the requiems, it's annoying and it kinda kills it for the rest.
Sorry if it's not very clear what i mean, not my first language

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Itsmez said:

Dont que to those missions when its active.

Ooor... maybe just play the game and be considerate of others in your squad?

This is why I host myself and make it clear I'm going to do the mission first. Good thing I don't really have that much of a hard-on for the weapon, either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

Ooor... maybe just play the game and be considerate of others in your squad?

This is why I host myself and make it clear I'm going to do the mission first. Good thing I don't really have that much of a hard-on for the weapon, either.

When it comes to things that is only doable every 3hours for 30minutes and the drops are really low dropchance and you need 4 of those parts. No you dont think about others, you think about yourself.

If you want to blame someone blame the DE and how stupidly they implomented it.

In fact youre the one who is thinking your own ass here

Edited by Itsmez
  • Like 2

à l’instant, Itsmez a dit :

Not everyone can.

You can que other missions when the sentinent ship is active

Everyone can make/join a group if they can join a random one.

Maybe he wants to do the sentient ship but without rushing it. The intended way I think.

hace 4 minutos, Itsmez dijo:

When it comes to things that is only doable every 3hours for 30minutes and the drops are really low dropchance and you need 4 of those parts. No you dont think about others, you think about yourself.

We know it's by design that the weapon is hard to get, DE made it that way, doesn't mean it's everyone for themselves and f to the rest. What if we don't just get the weapon in a week or two or three and it's not the end of the world? example, i still don't have a lenz because im lazy even though i've played 175 days non stop

3 minutes ago, Itsmez said:

No, I'm blaming you, and everyone like you. You can try to deflect all you want, I'm still going to blame people like you.

Because you put yourself over something as trivial as a virtual piece of equipment you don't even own yourself (read the EULA if you don't get what I mean). Maybe rethink your priorities.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Anandil2 said:

We know it's by design that the weapon is hard to get, DE made it that way, doesn't mean it's everyone for themselves and f to the rest. What if we don't just get the weapon in a week or two or three and it's not the end of the world? example, i still don't have a lenz because im lazy even though i've played 175 days non stop

I dont grind for the weapon myself, cant be bothered. But i still have understanding why people are doing what they are doing.

• Like 1

à l’instant, Itsmez a dit :

"Ooor... maybe just play the game and be considerate of others in your squad?"

I explained why people doesnt think about others, and i said you dont think about others either.

So leaving the squad and not caring about others is ok because it means you're caring about others because you think it's ok to leave because other people do it ?

You're mistaking explanation for justification. 

• Like 2

Just now, Kontrollo said:

No, I'm blaming you, and everyone like you. You can try to deflect all you want, I'm still going to blame people like you.

Because you put yourself over something as trivial as a virtual piece of equipment you don't even own yourself (read the EULA if you don't get what I mean). Maybe rethink your priorities.

You blame me for badly done system by DE, and players are trying to get the weapon they want?

Think outside of your safebox for once in your life.

Btw i dont grind for the weapon myself, i complained about this same thing before but then i realised how hard the weapon is actually to get so i got the understanding to those who grind for it.

• Like 3

I was once almost screwed over by people rushing like this, my connection isnt that good so I cant host and I take a bit to load into railjack missions(and open areas), so for 30 min I was loading into missions where objective was completed, red marking eventually disappeared and tried again, I was praying that its only visual thing and I still would be able to join and I was right and only after around 30 I was finally able to do it.

Just now, Itsmez said:

Someone having a different opinion in how to handle a situation does not mean they've never thought.
Have you ever thought about that? Or is it a safe space that keeps you from thinking it?
...Feels wrong to hear that, I'd imagine. Same in their case.
I suspect you do know that, so that example is intended as a hypothetical.

3 minutes ago, Arkandae said:

So leaving the squad and not caring about others is ok because it means you're caring about others because you think it's ok to leave because other people do it ?

You're mistaking explanation for justification. 

YES, because they only have 30minutes to grind for those pieces, you cant complete many sentinent ships in that time, and completing missions where you know you cant get any pieces are just waste of time

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kapn655321 said:

Someone having a different opinion in how to handle a situation does not mean they've never thought.
Have you ever thought about that? Or is it a safe space that keeps you from thinking it?
...Feels wrong to hear that, I'd imagine. Same in their case.
I suspect you do know that, so that example is intended as a hypothetical.

Im sorry if i hurt your feelings

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Itsmez said:

You blame me for badly done system by DE, and players are trying to get the weapon they want?

Btw i dont grind for the weapon myself, i complained about this same thing before but then i realised how hard the weapon is actually to get so i got the understanding to those who grind for it.

Well, if you want to farm it, why don't you group up with other rushers? Would be way more efficient, you could put in a good Conic Nozzle (or whatsitscalled) and be at the Sentient ship even faster, for example.

But no. You have to be an annoyance to everyone doing it publicly, then you are at fault. Not the game, not DE.

"Think outside your safebox for once in your life." best joke today, even if involuntary  😄

• Like 1

hace 28 minutos, Itsmez dijo:

Well you cant blame them trying to farm for the parts effectively that are really rare and are behind huge timegate.

Dont que to those missions when its active.

i mean, the whole point of empyrean was a gamemode more focused on cooperative gameplay. Again, i know, desing flaw, DE's fault, but we have to consider what we do with what we have.

Also i can't do it alone because i still need like a million titanium for my railjack, i assume other people are on the same boat, maybe thinking of others is not a bad thing????

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Itsmez said:

YES, because they only have 30minutes to grind for those pieces, you cant complete many sentinent ships in that time, and completing missions where you know you cant get any pieces are just waste of time

You don't have to get it yesterday. You can have one run today, one run tomorrow, and one run in 2 days. In a week you're going to most likely already have your Shedu. I more or less did it that way and here I am, with a Shedu in the oven, ready to take it out in a few hours. The grind for it really isn't nearly as bad as some people make it out to be.

• Like 1