Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting issues with host migration

Zorrojo

I have been having a problem for the last couple weeks whenever i tried making a mission of any kind, playing from a non gamer laptop with all graphic options set to minimum, getting a good and steady 40fps with seldom screen freezing, good for gaming, the problem is, whenever i attempt to enter a mission, at least some part of the time, but near always i enter new railjack missions, the game starts a host migration, making me the host and separating me from everyone else in session, causing me to end up all alone in whatever mission i was trying to do, even more when i'm too poorly equipped to finish it on my own, if i get the luck of more people joining in they become affected by lag. It has become nearly impossible to start a mission, at least in railjack on wich i am not kicked into my own session when the first loading screen hits, not to mention it becomes absolutely impossible to join a friends active session, due to the problem mentioned above, sorry if could not get my ideas in order enough to make my point clear.

Edited by Joseito9906

• 2 weeks later...

Jan 18

I started having this issue today, was fine all of yesterday but soon as i started doing missions today it was not long into any group i join or one in which i was host that either i was sent into a host migration then become the sole player in that area or i see all the people who join my session start dropping off like flies, im thinking that something is going on that needs a fix.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, suddenly my game stopped working correctly and now after i load in everything/everyone seems to be static or just repeating last action in the same spot (like an ally wf running still) then i get host migration, already tried to reinstall the game multiple times and "play" with the settings a bit but nothing helps.