Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New waframe All Melee based

(PSN)tumeke2235

Hi everyone

I think its time we have a new warframe that is an all melee frame, my thoughts on this if this is to be considered would be that he has 4 arms. An arm for each weapon and all are fully upgradable and can choose a random set of weapons that you own all weapons extra procs work like (Wolf Sledges throwing proc)also two handed weapons can be held with one hand. He'd have high health and armor with no shield, low sprint speed and no energy. All abilities would work of kills that you get. His Abilities would be mixed between support and damage, his passive would have to be something new like as he kills enemies his size (e.g waframe size) and damage increases. Now almost the most inportant thing to decide is his looks, i think we need an ancient orkin warrior and has a story like Chroma or even Inaros.

These are my thoughts and would love to here everyones thought about this new warframe and to DE to look into an idea of an all melee warframe. Thanks

• Like 1

So what you're suggesting, is Grevious frame? 

Related image

I like the idea, but 4 2 handed weapons would be rather broken considering the damage one can bring. Possibly four one handed weapons to balance it with unique stances that would allow four simultaneous strikes. Only melee would mean he'd be really good at deflecting rounds as well, good shields and good health would be helpful too as he's purely melee. Or if he has no shields, then really good armor. 

Edited by (XB1)Red Dough Boy

1 hour ago, (PS4)tumeke2235 said:

Hi everyone

I think its time we have a new warframe that is an all melee frame, my thoughts on this if this is to be considered would be that he has 4 arms. An arm for each weapon and all are fully upgradable and can choose a random set of weapons that you own all weapons extra procs work like (Wolf Sledges throwing proc)also two handed weapons can be held with one hand. He'd have high health and armor with no shield, low sprint speed and no energy. All abilities would work of kills that you get. His Abilities would be mixed between support and damage, his passive would have to be something new like as he kills enemies his size (e.g waframe size) and damage increases. Now almost the most inportant thing to decide is his looks, i think we need an ancient orkin warrior and has a story like Chroma or even Inaros.

These are my thoughts and would love to here everyones thought about this new warframe and to DE to look into an idea of an all melee warframe. Thanks

Inaros already does all of that including 400% melee damage via 1. If people actually knew what Inaros did instead trying try to make him Saryn with a penis, they would know that. But they don't.

By using the same mechanic + all daggers, you'd have a character that did 1600% melee damage off stun/blind/operator.

seems slightly broken

also wrong section

• Like 1