Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat genes

AndreisV

How come Kavats on the plains don't provide Genetic Code? I feel like the availability of Kubrows vs Kavats is way too skewed right now, since you have to go all the way to the derelicts to maybe get some genetic code - Specially when it all boils down to RNG on whether you get the Kavat you're after and with the right colours. 

I think the differences between the Kavats and Kubrow are weird. Kavats definitely seem to be the higher Tier (pun intended). They're harder to farm, they look more ferocious (Kubrows look pretty clumbsy and cumbersome, Kavats look very dextrous and calculated in their movements) and Kavats have the super strong abilities - the armour shred, the luck, the crit. Kubrows were released to be Sentinel substitues and that's very much how they feel to me.

Well, cats has always been better than dogs.
Also, idk if the grind for either is easier than the other, kubrow eggs don't drop all that often while kavats appear more in derelict, they also don't always give you codes (although you can help with using the widget at simaris, using ballistica p for double scans... etc)

the only difference is when you use plat.

• Like 1