Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Controls???

(PSN)Zannan4342

I've looked  around in game and found no information on the new controls for the Archwing.  How do you Blink?  How do you barrel roll in each direction?  Is the barrel roll still in game or was it taken out?  Again, how do you blink?  Been playing for two weeks now and still don't know how to blink or do any of the evasive moves.  DE I think its just utterly lazy and bad design that I have to go outside of your game to find out what is what and how things work.  Since day one I've had an issue with going outside of your game to find out what the hell to do or how to do it.  If I didn't have internet or wasn't in close proximity to a public library, I would be in a world of hurt on figuring out how to advance in your game.  I'm not asking for some Call of Duty tutorial; I don't want you to hold my hand and show me how to play the game.  Just at least give me the controls and I can figure it out from there.  But there is no information that I found in your game that helps people get accustomed to the new things added to the archwings.  Hopefully this changes because what good is doing the work and making the changes to a certain aspect of your game and half your players aren't using them because one they didn't even know they exist in game and two they don't know how it works. 

On a positive note:

I think you all did great with the Warframe abilities section where it shows the passive and all the hidden stuff that will take you a long long time to realize or figure out.  That was very informative and it helped out a lot.  I would do this also for the Archwings, especially since yall plan on reworking them.  One more peace of advice that I feel I should not have to give you feedback for and that is.

After you've overhauled the Archwings and their weapons, GIVE US SOMETHING THAT INFORMS US HOW THE NEW CHANGES WORK INSIDE YOUR GAME.  DON'T MAKE US GO OUTSIDE OF YOUR GAME TO FIND OUT HOW TO PLAY YOUR GAME.  ITS ANNOYING AND IT SHOULD NOT BE NECESSARY AT ALL. 

i dont know how it´s for ps4, but for me on pc it´s double tapping the boost key (shift),
and the (xbox?)controller maping for pc shows blink option, too. but since i play only with keyboard and mouse i can´t tell you if that´s working

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Dark_Lugia