Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Chat Error 10060

correcthorse

• 1 month later...

Have played warframe heaps and heaps 15mins ago I'm now getting this problem and it's not straight after a hotfix or anything like that.
I was playing after a hotfix today and able to chat no worries at all, about 2 or 3 hours later this issue popped up, Checked my ports did what it said even though they were fine and it's still not working.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

First my game crashed a couple of times, then the update thing happened, and now I open the game up and can't chat because of this dumb error. I have tried multiple times to restart the game all times either causing the update error, or if the game does work, the chat doesn't. What's up with this?!

Had just finished an Orokin Void Defense Mission and got Frost Prime BP. Game crashed, fixed it, now I can't access chat. Great!

EDIT: Well crap, I checked my inventory and now I don't even have the frost BP.

Edited by deathmask99

Pray devs get here as soon as possible.... Cause I need to get back to voiding it up

In the mean time just keep fiddling around with the chat options in the gameplay section. Turn everything chat related off, then wait and turn it back on... may just work

Edited by deathmask99