Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RAILJACK IS NOT FUN. 4000hr playing uninstalling Warframe.

Samurai_Y

1 hour ago, Samurai_Y said:

But this guy has to lie to me and say:
1) He's never had a bug in Railjack (HAHA)

Uhmmm. I've never had a bug happen to me in Railjack.  So does that mean I'm lying to you as well?  

This is not saying that I haven't seen them happen to others in game streams.  It just hasn't happened to me.  

Heck, I went about 2 years before I experienced a bug in the game or maybe I should say one that was game-breaking. 

• Like 3

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Samurai_Y:

I disagree; I believe it's a symptom of the lack of satisfying "working content". The entire year has been one drama after another, from the removal of the "Guides of the Lotus" to DE (Glenn) banning players outright. Drama is always downstream from unsatisfactory content. Perhaps I've just grown bitter at all the new players having fun 😞 and then there's me with nothing to do anymore... I was really hoping Rail-jack would be a game changer we were promised. But no... it turned out to be worse than Lunaro.

Bugs, uneven game-play; lack of story content (or rather complete disregard for it). If the Night-wave was supposed to flesh out the story of Warframe, could it flesh out the story THAT IS RELEVANT TO US, not some random characters we can't relate nor interact with.

It's people like this dude that pisses me off the most:

This "everything is fine" type of attitude is garbage and makes the game worse. We criticize things because we love the game, NOT because we hate it. But this guy has to lie to me and say:
1) He's never had a bug in Railjack (HAHA)

2) He's never had a problem with enemy scaling.... try do missions with a Grattler or any other Archwing other than Amesha/Cygnas at higher levels. 

3) Quietly not quitly 

Do want you announced and leave. Or do you only want attention?

• Like 1