Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva lich taking 3 riven mods away from me but only returned 1 after being defeated

GA30060

18 minutes ago, xBloodySin said:

Getting to 119 of 120 and then doing three Sorties. If you can Math, you know how it's lazy inventory management.

that still doesn't address that the riven system CAN overflow i like how your ignoring that do a sortie at your riven cap 120/120, 80/80, 20,20 whatever and you can still get a riven and go over the cap and it's been like that since rivens came out. So why all of a sudden just because it's a lich giving you the rivens the cap is now unable to be overflowed like how it can be in sorties hell getting the 3 log in reward rivens can overflow you i was at 23/20 when i got them so the system in every case of it being interacted with until lich's has been shown to overflow when ever you are given rivens past the limit so Why not with lichs?  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xBloodySin said:

You're the one who can't see this is a different system. You're mixing Rivens with Sortie rewards

Rivens are a Sortie reward. Thus, only one system.

You can draw arbitrary lines in the sand all you want, but you're just grasping at straws, mate. There is currently a system that allows for an overflow of Rivens, until the player has chosen which Riven(s) to discard. Without Liches, it is impossible to lose a Riven to overflow. Liches should not be able to circumvent the overflow system.

The only point you could try to make here is that overflow is capped at +1 (which is the normal maximum since it bans you from earning more Rivens until you discard 1), and this Kuva Lich interaction is a Dev oversight. Trying to argue against the Riven overflow system being applicable is just nonsensical.

• 5 weeks later...

Just an update, after contacting support for about a week back and forth, plus the fact that I was really lucky that I snapped a screenshot of that victory screen where i got 3 riven mods returned from the defeated lich, eventually the support did the justice by adding 2 riven mods to my inventory. 

So please remember to kill your lich fast, if you are a riven collector like i am