Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The problem with too much fire rate.

(NSW)Hugs

So, as more and more warframes come into being that have a speed boost, or increases the fire rate of weapons, it has become more appearent to me that this is quite headache inducing, some guns are just absolutely unusable, unless you want to give yourself a seizure due to the screen shaking and jittering all over the place. What I would like to request is a -100% recoil mod, perhaps buffing vile precision a little bit, because I am concerned about the well being of the players, as well as my own.

19 minutes ago, (NSW)Hugs said:

So, as more and more warframes come into being that have a speed boost, or increases the fire rate of weapons, it has become more appearent to me that this is quite headache inducing, some guns are just absolutely unusable, unless you want to give yourself a seizure due to the screen shaking and jittering all over the place. What I would like to request is a -100% recoil mod, perhaps buffing vile precision a little bit, because I am concerned about the well being of the players, as well as my own.

Is your problem with Pyrana Prime?