Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Railjack Mission Reward major bug

CrimsonEvent

Hello ,this happens to me a lot and at random , in two ways :

1. (i am not the host) we finish a railjack mission , and the host starts a new one , we load in , but i want to leave since i only wanted to do 1 mission , so i abort the 2nd mission and leave to orbiter ,and lose loot and progress from the first one as well.

2.( both when hosting or not) After the mission is done , we return to the dojo , i go and leave dojo to the orbiter and , on the mission completed screen , it shows only credits looted from killing mobs,

Both this bugs happen on about 30% of mission i do.

and all other loot is lost. This screenshot shows an example of the 2nd bug.unknown.png

I was under the impression that your loot is not lost, rather there are 2 mission summaries: One when finishing the mission, and one when leaving the mission. The latter would usually look like your screenshot.

Have you verified whether anything you got during the mission was actually lost?

Yes , i did ,  and the only thing kept is the credits and the Focus, Intrinsics and XP,  . Wreckage , Mods n avionics mods + anything other looted is lost as well , same in both cases if 1 mission is done or both . I even had times when we finish the mission i return to the orbiter and then it says mission failed (and it was not) but those are way more rare so i didnt add that in the original post

Edited by CrimsonEvent

8 hours ago, CrimsonEvent said:

I even had times when we finish the mission i return to the orbiter and then it says mission failed (and it was not)

I had that one too, once. However I definitely kept my loot that time, I specifically checked because I had gotten a Shedu part that I still needed.