Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TFW you wait 3 hours for the sentient ship

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

I was doing the sentient node yesterday, but I tend to do the other mission objectives first, then finish the sentient ship.  So I end up only doing the mission once if it is up.  This is mostly because I can solo the whole thing if I want, but I figure I'd let some people take advantage of my veil capable railjack.  By doing the ship last, I ensure any late comers get a chance to do the ship.  However, in this particular case, a rushing farmer joined, and immediately went to the sentient ship, but was unable to enter.  The said I had glitched it some how and they immediately aborted mission.

Curious at that point I flew over to the sentient ship to check, and I was able to get in no problem, and then was followed by others in the group.  Is there an issue if the host is too far away from the sentient ship or something? 

I've personally had no problems in my admittedly small sample size of 4 runs.  The first of those 4 runs, I joined a public group, had a Shedu part drop and then the host aborted mission because they didn't get the particular Shedu part they wanted (complained they already had 3 copies of that one) leaving us with a 1,000 hit point/1,000 shield point ship.

After that mission, I've only hosted when doing public groups in Railjack, and I have not had any issue entering any sentient ship, and have always had a sentient ship spawn when a node is flashing.  I've only seen non-host rushers have issues.

Were you hosting when you ran into these problems, and if not, was the host immediately going for the sentient ship as well?

8 hours ago, (NSW)1kSakura said:

Why 3 hours though? I genuinely think that is just too much.

Only too much for how little time you got to look around. Only got 1 or 2 chance of visiting that place depending on your speed and no Abortions