Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option of Getting Additional Exalted Weapons

SpringRocker

Can we get the option of getting duplicate exalted weapons?

As of right now we're restricted to one exalted weapon. The trouble comes in when wanting to mod for different builds. Originally (a long time ago) I thought that maybe getting a second frame would get it's own exalted weapon separate from the first, turns out this isn't the case. This leads to issues where I can't mod for specific builds due to conflicts in polarities. I'm basically forced to either keep the build I have or reforma and discard the former build.

The way I get around this on regular weapons is to get a second weapon and mod that for the second build.

I'd like a way to do something similar with exalteds. Even if it's just something like 35 plat for a second copy that also takes up a weapon slot, I really just want the option.

I think the only Exalted Frames that have this issue is the normal ones since Prime ones are normally have their mod configs start fresh until you mod it again.Highly doubt DE would add this in but if they did, i hope it won't be for the Exalted Melees since those are about as effective as having them broke in half after Melee Rework except for Chromatic Blade Umbra.

Edited by GPrime96

Hey, I'm just asking for the option to have another copy of the exalted weapons to mod. It wouldn't be as bad if grabbing a second frame gave a second exalted, but it doesn't.

I'm an Ivara main. I don't use always want to use Primed-Cryo but it uses a "D" polarity. With Split-Flights coming up I'd like to have a build where I switch out Vigilante Armaments for it, but Vig is on my only un-polarized slot, Split-Flights is 15, and Polarizing it for Split-Flights forces me to drop Vigilante Armaments.

I don't see what problems this would cause.