Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gas City, & Fieldron Samples

EctoSage

For the love of the lord, don't put the new Gas City stuff behind a key wall like you did with the Orokin Derelict stuff. Please just place it on planets that make since, or even spread it out across the system that way people will have the chance to visit them frequently, & whenever they feel like it, pug it. 

As for Fieldron Samples, please don't make them a Gas City only thing, especially if you put it behind a key wall. I know you said that this was your idea from ages ago, to put all rare resources in their own areas. It changes a resource that you slowly gather while farming other things, to something that you have to go far far out of your way to gather, please, don't repeat the same mistakes you have made with the Mutagen Samples.

(Even though it couldn't possibly be as bad as the Mutagen Samples, because at least here maybe you would get Circuits, or Polymer Bundles instead of useless stuff like you frequently get with the OD missions. Yes I am aware that you get Neurodes, & Cells, but these pile up, & you still don't have anything to spend these on because you still need mountains of other resources, that you are not gaining while you are in OD missions.)

I'll be okay with them putting Fieldrons on Gas Cityif they make it to where Fieldrons drop very frequently and abundantly there. However, if Gas City is anything like Derelict performance wise (a lot of people crash on Derelict if they have DX11 enabled), I would rather them not key wall Gas City.

If they do key wall Gas City they should make nav coordinates drop more often than they already do. 

I'll be okay with them putting Fieldrons on Gas Cityif they make it to where Fieldrons drop very frequently and abundantly there. However, if Gas City is anything like Derelict performance wise (a lot of people crash on Derelict if they have DX11 enabled), I would rather them not key wall Gas City.

If they do key wall Gas City they should make nav coordinates drop more often than they already do. 

^this +1

more nav coords! i have over 150 and im not even trying to farm for them, i dont think we need more, and im pretty sure they have already said that this is going to happen with future content espically clan matts. i dont mind the key walling seems appropriate to have to work hard to gain clan weapons. reminds me of speical map drops in dungeon games

Edited by kennylagenz

I really don't think they'll do this again so soon, especially after all the negative feedback from the community. But, almost everyone is begging for it not to happen and/or saying it will anyway.

Considering that the Mutagen was changed to Fieldron, Volt makes no sense with J3-Golem but would under Alad V, Jupiter is a gas giant, and the new map is a gas planet tileset, I am going to assume that that is the going to be the location of this new Corpus map.

As for locking the Fieldron there... It sounds like a possibility, but this would be an open planet, so at least not too difficult to get to? If Jupiter is the case, anyway.

I don't mind research resources only to drop in specific areas.

It makes farming for normal resources easier.

I just wished the drop rates in those specific areas were a little higher. Or rather, the quantity per drop could be a little higher.

Finding navigation coordinates for secret areas seems reasonable as does crafting access keys.

However, giving the new tileset the Phobos treatment would be ok as well.

It's stupid and annoying to have to keep going back and forth to the foundry menu to build those stinking derelict keys.

I don't really care that you have to go to a specific place to farm a specific resource, because that's how it is anyway, for all of the uncommon/rare resources (i.e. they're only on certain planets, and only certain missions have good drop rates).

I just really hate having to go through the foundry every...damn...time...and then having to spam my Clan or Recruiting chat to get people to go along with me, because people can't auto-join the mission.

Actually, the lack of auto-join to the derelicts is the single most annoying aspect of them.  I can deal with the Foundry...but goddamn...I don't want to sit and beg people to go mutagen farming.  I have almost 400 nav coords piled up because I just can't be arsed with the whole process in general.