Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Reload, Lock and Load, and Eject Magazine Mods not functioning for Clients [Fixed]

Eqnum

They mostly work fine, reloading the ammo while holstered which makes them actually really good exilus mods for things like tigris, or the Aksomati because you can use it to dump a ton of damage on something and then switch to melee and it will reload while you're smacking things around. 

Problem is, sometimes you'll load into a mission and they don't work, so, basically for the whole mission one of your mods is doing nothing. 

It's rare................. Just... not so rare that i haven't seen it five times tonight. Well, with the pistol one anyway, i haven't tested the others but i expect that as goes the goose... 

• Like 1

on PC I can confirm that at least on sancti tigris, lock and load slotted into exilus never works as a client - only as a host. Didn't try to check if it works from non-exilus slot so I am not sure if it's mod itself that is bugged, or if it's a problem with exilus slot.

For everyone that would like to hear some news, look at this thread, in the given page: (link goes directly to page 4)

one of the DE Staff members marked this as "known issue" since someone else mentioned it there

Edited by Neuroszima

13 hours ago, Neuroszima said:

For everyone that would like to hear some news, look at this thread, in the given page: (link goes directly to page 4)

one of the DE Staff members marked this as "known issue" since someone else mentioned it there

Well that's good to know. Hopefully that means the Shedu will get fixed too

Title. These mods still only work if the player is the host. They do not work for clients.

Was really hoping this would make it into the recent hotfix since it's been acknowledged as a "known issue." 

Especially because there's been a recent trend of new weapons with increasingly long reload times i.e. Quellor, Akarius, Cyanex....

Please fix these mods

Edited by z3us32610
  • Like 1

On 2020-01-10 at 10:35 PM, z3us32610 said:

Especially because there's been a recent trend of new weapons with increasingly long reload times i.e. Quellor, Akarius, Cyanex....

And the mini rockets of Akarius don't arm and explode for clients. Half my loadout requires me to abort mission if I don't load as host. Frustrating.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-10 at 10:35 PM, z3us32610 said:

Title. These mods still only work if the player is the host. They do not work for clients.

Was really hoping this would make it into the recent hotfix since it's been acknowledged as a "known issue." 

Please fix these mods

The Spearguns, too. They're suffering the same issue.

I heard that officials in Jianzhong District rarely enter and check, so I will post it here. (Note: The full text is based on Google Translate)

*    [Tactical Reload]The mod placed in the special function slot is only effective in the phantom device. In the actual game, if it is in the special function slot, it will not bring any effect.

*   Similarly, the [Eject Magazine] mod of the off-hand weapon will not bring any effect to the weapon if it is in a special function slot.

* Hope the official fix soon  

Edited by mikufans_Macha.Coffee

This happens when the player is a client. If hosting it does work. But apparently this has been reported for some time by many players including myself. It has even been acknowledged by a DE staff member that it is a "known issue." 

Hopefully if we keep up the chatter it wi finally get fixed.