Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Reload, Lock and Load, and Eject Magazine Mods not functioning for Clients [Fixed]

Eqnum

Title

Additional info:
I noticed that Eject Magazine wasn't working while I was adding forma to my Tysis. I thought it had gotten removed when I applied the forma and didn't check before running straight into the mission. After getting out of the mission I saw that I did have the mod equipped. It was odd, so I jumped into the simulacrum to test it out. It did work. I tend to use it as I quick melee. Shoot > Quick Melee > Shoot > Grofit

A friend and I ran the sorties, we tested it out with him being the host for the first sortie. Eject Magazine (Reload when holstered) did not work when I was the client. I then hosted the 2nd sortie, the mod did work and I was getting my ammo when I quick melee'd.

Then it became clear that the mod is bugged and doesn't work when you're the client.

so for some tim I have notice exilus mod for pistols which maxed is reloading magazine by 20% per sec while weapon holstered wasnt working for most time at all (I was using primary weapon or melee weapon in time so secondary was holstered and not single bullet was reloaded after longer time)

and now today - as all spearguns: scourge, ferrox etc have in basics reload whiel holstered yes? - today my scourge stopped reloading while it was holstered

I noticed that Lock and Load was not refilling my holstered ammo on my Exergis, I figured it was a change as it has only one round and takes the full 5 seconds to reload.
But I just tested it on my Boar Prime with 20 Magazine and my holstered shotgun is not receiving the ammo as the mod says it should be.
This seems to have become a bug within the last week as it was working previously.

• 2 weeks later...

So I put Lock and Load on my strun and it worked until recently, even when I was quick meleing, whenever I returned to strun for a quick pow pow I had ammo in it. Recently I noticed it's not working no matter what I do:

•  switch with f to secondary / equip mele with f
  • change loadout weapons and return to strun
  • restart client
  • optimize the 4gigs of client I was procrastinating with (the optional thing when you boot up client right after a patch)
  • equipped & unequipped mod

I could go on, I tried different things for close to an hour so I am pretty certain it's a bug or my IQ recently dipped. Anyone else experiencing that ? Fellow Teno & DE plox halp, "making every shotgun into a fulmin" is fun.

p.s. Space mom, y u do dis.

mother GIF

This mod has been out since update 16 and it still just straight up does not function unless you are the host. This has been a known bug for a very long time, and it still has not been fixed. It's a great mod, I'd really like to use it, but unfortunately I can't because I basically have a 3 in 4 chance of it wasting a mod slot for an entire mission.

Edited by Cuckold_Prime

I've tested the Ferrox weapon, and the Eject Magazine mod. Both of these should be innately reloading the magazines when holstered (Ferrox when holstered or thrown). Most of the time, it's not happening.

I haven't had time to test Scourge and Javlok, the other Spearguns, nor have I tested Tactical Reload or Lock and Load, but I would assume they may be having the same issue.