Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigma and Octantis glaive heavy attacks

HowlingComet

Just got it finally from the daily. The heavy attack makes the center "hubcap" spin which is nice. But none of the weapon's heavy attacks act like a glaive or throw the shield unless you hold the normal attack button in the air. Please change this, just give it glaive heavy attacks. It's a simple request.

That depends on what you mean by "glaive heavy attack". Do you mean that any time you pressed the heavy attack button (or held down the melee key) it would throw the shield? As this isn't truly a heavy attack on glaives how would it behave? Would it expend the combo counter? Would you need to "detonate" it like you do with glaives?

Glaives are currently pretty broken, I would imagine any change to the S&O that made it act more like glaives would actually be a nerf.

I also just unlocked mine and like its performance, but don't use the shield throw at all (despite glaives being my favourite melee weapon).

• Like 1

By glaive heavy attacks I mean the heavy attacks that throw the glaive. Give it the same effect as the Wolf Sledge essentially. And you don't use the shield throw because it's not good being an aerial attack (which used to do increased damage but now seems to just be a normal attack) and not a heavy attack. The finishers it's supposed to open enemies up for also seems broken from testing. I like this aspect if it would work. Allowing a sword and shield to be quick thrown for finishers or charged for ranged heavies would be a good allowance of versatility.
So to answer your questions, Wolf Sledge shield.