Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Okay. Now i can't get Orvius' capture system to work at all.

(PSN)Black-Cat-Jinx

I've tried building the combo counter, heavy attack AND gun and blade charge attack no longer work for capture.

I've tried not building combo counter. I've tried corrupt charge and various other mechanics. It's just broken.

Can anyone else confirm they've just removed the mechanic from the game because it is not working anymore so either they removed it or they just managed to completely forget how the weapon works and why it exists in the first place.

Oh. Also. They're now in violation of their own cannon. So. Great job on that. 

Tried holding block, still not working on 99 out of 100 throws, maybe this is just an issue of incompetent testing on consoles. and still not working at all for the charged side hand throw for melee/gun. If this was a deliberate nerf it needs to be reversed. Now. I've tried a dozen different builds, the ovrius is now mr fodder and nothing else, it's now basically just a glaive, a particularly bad one. Also powerthrow no longer functions, it bounces off just like if it wasn't equipped.

I wish they would actually test their releases.

While in melee mode, I can't get it to capture until I "remind" the Orvius what its supposed to do.  Just throwing it (heavy attack) makes it behave like any other glaive, but after a throw and detonate (heavy attack x2), it'll start to lock on and capture pretty consistently.

Still doesn't capture at all when wielded with a secondary.  I really want this functionality back.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb WhimsicalPacifist:

Try doing that with a sidearm equipped.  You know, the things that they allowed us to start equipping with throw-able weapons in 2019?

Nope, don´t get it to work while carrying 2 weapons, but i don´t know if it worked before since i never used dual-wield.
Warframe0959.jpg

I dont even know how to get that working properly XD

On 2020-01-07 at 11:12 AM, Dark_Lugia said:

Nope, don´t get it to work while carrying 2 weapons, but i don´t know if it worked before since i never used dual-wield.
Warframe0959.jpg

I dont even know how to get that working properly XD

It used to work prior to Melee 3.0.  You had to hold the throw till you had a sweet spot.  It was fantastic on Ivara and squishy frames that really didn't want to be close and personal.  ie you throw while in midair (keeps you alive due to Airborne armor buff), you hit them with a Zakti and they get hit with boatload of Condition Overload status.  Heavy Gunner?  Very dead heavy gunner and anything close to it.

Edited by WhimsicalPacifist
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

If you hold for ~1sec you can activate the "quick throw" function, if you hold for >2 sec then it becomes a heavy attack throw. tapping E again afterwards makes it explode and return to you, so sometimes you recall it before it lifts an enemy.

Also has anybody tries Saxum Thorax with this? Does the puppet ability count as a lifted status?

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Raskalnickoff:

If you hold for ~1sec you can activate the "quick throw" function, if you hold for >2 sec then it becomes a heavy attack throw. tapping E again afterwards makes it explode and return to you, so sometimes you recall it before it lifts an enemy.

Also has anybody tries Saxum Thorax with this? Does the puppet ability count as a lifted status?

WHY?
This post is over a year old...
Thanks necromancer, but please stop digging up such old graves.

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Lutesque:

Why is your Video Age Restricted ? 🤔

Were you using Hydroid 😳 ?

Cause that was around the time YT started enforcing the COPPA rules, but on the other hand ignoring if people said it's not for children, thus I age restricted it.

And why should I use Hydroid?
I used the same Nova you can see in the screenshots.

29 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Cause that was around the time YT started enforcing the COPPA rules, but on the other hand ignoring if people said it's not for children, thus I age restricted it.

Ah I see....

29 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

And why should I use Hydroid?
I used the same Nova you can see in the screenshots.

It was a Dirty Joke 😝.... It's good that you don't understand because it means you're not as Twisted as the rest of us.... 🙂...

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Lutesque:

Ah I see....

It was a Dirty Joke 😝.... It's good that you don't understand because it means you're not as Twisted as the rest of us.... 🙂...

Ah, now I get it.
No, Hydroid is not the reason for the age restriction ^^

• Like 1