Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void hole RJ

Siennacalisto

Question

Hi. Am pretty confused that if void hole drops from gian.ive been trying to get that mod for past 5 days over 200+ runs.. is the RNG not working for me. Got more rare drops like 115 avi slot vidar reactors about 3 also mods like zakti predator bulkhead even flow burn which has very low drop chance than void hole. Please RNG, dont make things this hard or you will lose players...

15 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Siennacalisto said:

Hi. Am pretty confused that if void hole drops from gian.ive been trying to get that mod for past 5 days over 200+ runs.. is the RNG not working for me. Got more rare drops like 115 avi slot vidar reactors about 3 also mods like zakti predator bulkhead even flow burn which has very low drop chance than void hole. Please RNG, dont make things this hard or you will lose players...

Also the kuva roll prices are too high and time we spend to a very low amount of kuva is too high... About hours and we get about 10 to 12k and the rolls are about 1 to 2 times.. 1 hr for 2 rolls .. i dont mind that, but still why give me rolls like for example kuba brakk riven.. cc 240 multi 180 cd -70.. whats the point of this roll. So many similar cases too....

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Siennacalisto:

Also the kuva roll prices are too high and time we spend to a very low amount of kuva is too high... About hours and we get about 10 to 12k and the rolls are about 1 to 2 times.. 1 hr for 2 rolls .. i dont mind that, but still why give me rolls like for example kuba brakk riven.. cc 240 multi 180 cd -70.. whats the point of this roll. So many similar cases too....

DE doesnt play its game seriously.
If they had to grind each single mod themselves instead of using Devtools they would probably notice that the grind has turned too strong.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Would trade my 2nd Void Hole for your reactor... I am only sitting on Zetkis here.

Sadly components cannot be traded.

25 minutes ago, Siennacalisto said:

Um guys..... the devs to play on the public build. You will hear them talk about their public accounts all the time on the live streams. They are not allowed to trade for things on their public accounts either, so they are well aware of the farming mechanics. In some cases, due to player feedback, they will indeed re balance some of the drop chances. In general though, this is a looter shooter, and rng is a part of all games of this type. All games of this type also have rare parts or guns or ect that have really, really small drop chances.

I am sorry you are frustrated with trying to get this drop, but that is just the name of the game in a looter shooter. Look in any other community of this game type, like Destiny or Diablo 3 for example, and you will see people saying the exact same thing you are.

Games of this type are not for everyone. My best advice personally is to take breaks in farming the item that is being a bear to farm. What I do personally is if I run 10 to 20 runs without getting the item I need, I take a break, do something else in the game or go off and play another game, and come back once I'm no longer frustrated. I typically will end up getting the part/items ect that I need sooner or later. I don't know if waiting 24hrs to go back to the one part i am trying to get actually resets rng, but it works for me most of the time.

Lastly, the devs are more likely to take our feedback seriously if we present it in a constructive manor. Threatening that you won't play the game anymore, or talking about how much money you have spent (not that you have op, that is just an example) will not get anything done. If, however, we present our frustration, and perhaps even offer helpful examples of how things can be improved, the devs will take that information seriously.

I hope you get the item you are looking for bro. I know it can be frustrating, but you will get it sooner or later.

Well it's indeed a Veil drop, from this ship
AYlbKIt.png

Problem is its drop rate is like less than 1%. If you don't mind paying 400p for it on the market you also have that option but since it's so costy you're better farming the mod.

Also dem luck with reactors. I only got 50-ish/60-ish cap reactors so far. I want one of those 90+ cap already

Edited by Lord__Sauron
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

DE doesnt play its game seriously.
If they had to grind each single mod themselves instead of using Devtools they would probably notice that the grind has turned too strong.

Oh ya.. i get your point.. my bad... Its +86.. total of 115 avi slots.... Haven't seen tht separate version of classification till now.. sorry

I get these all day long. Been farming Void Hole for 6 days and nothing. All weapons are Zetki's MK III 59.6 to 59.8 % Fire Rate. I have collected Apoc / Carcinnox / Cryophon Photor Pulsar all MK III and all have 59.6 % and higher fire rate. No Void Hole. Actually about to buy my last sceen from little duck in fortuna to 100% her again. Did I mention NO Void Hole?
6E1D8A12F49357ADCE3BADBBD77B012EEC5AA9A6
Edited by Flyonmywall
No Text

The drop chance on mods is kind of bad.   Theres only a chance of a avi dropping from a kill.  If you do trigger that then 95% it will be avionic X and only .2% chance of avionic Y

AND THEN 

Avionic have 3 different brands so those are a % chance.

---------------------

I feel you for not getting void hole or whatever specific avionic you are after....

But for me, after a mission when I look through avionics I see like 5+ of the same avionic all with the exact same brand(the crappiest one usually).  So lame.