Sign in to follow this  
Siennacalisto

Kuva Lich Stolen Item bugs

Hi. I would like to report a recent bug that happened to me.. it was rectified by DE support. My lich had stolen 2 of my rifle riven mods from sortie. So finally i went and assassinated him. On the mission progress it showed that 2 rifle riven mods have been restored. But when i check my mod section only one was returned.

This was rectified by support by constantly submitting all the records of the event such as screenshots time date of event and name of players who were with me.. and took almost 1 week to rectify this issue.

P.S. i wish the system have given some compensation due to this bug came from their side. 

same thing happened to me. I have been contacting support for longer than a week, and still no resolution. The victory screen showed 3 riven mods, and only returned 1 of them to my inventory. 

Same happens to me, DE is on their holiday, so Support is down atm. Be Patient Tenno

It still happens and I'm pretty sure that other items are affected by the bug like Vestige, Vitus Essence, Cryotic, plants... Can't wait for the support answer in two months.