Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Command Intrinsics?

FiftiethGolem

Question

6 answers to this question

9 hours ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Ya, all they have said is in 2020. I'm hoping as well that its not to long. I can solo some of the early earth nods solo, and i do frequently as a titanium farm, but i'm saving up liches for crew as we speak.

I can barely do the first few nodes solo, its harder if you're just a noob at it tho lol. Honestly I really hope that command releases soon, cause I don't wanna rely on randoms to get to the veil 

12 hours ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

I can barely do the first few nodes solo, its harder if you're just a noob at it tho lol. Honestly I really hope that command releases soon, cause I don't wanna rely on randoms to get to the veil 

Well, here is what I have done, and I can now solo up to the first few Saturn missions as of right now. I replayed the first Earth mission. I took care of all the objective, then i took my Itzal, and searched thru the entire map for Titanium. With this method, i was able to get 1-2k per run. I then used that to buy the Sigam III Flux Drive for the upgrade in my Avionics Capacity, and I personally bought the Cryolator III (not sure if that is the actual name, but its the level 3 frost cannons). I put the upgrade on my pilot guns. Between these to upgrades I was able to start soloing more of the Earth mission. I then upgraded my shields with the Sigma upgrades from the dojo research. IMO, don't bother building the Sigma I and II stuff, just save up your Titanium for the III parts.

Meanwhile, I did a few higher level pub missions to boost my Intrinsic gains, and I put my points relatively evenly at first. Most important abilities that I use solo is the ability that lets you use the Archwing slingshot, and the one called 'Archwing Balistics (i think). That one lets you punch thru the command ships hulls with your archwing with the slingshot. Also a big help is the ones that let you use the omni to warp back to your railjack from anywhere on the map, and the one that lets you fast travel around your railjack with the tactical menus. (Hold R1 and press left on the D-pad)

I hope that helps you and the rest of the solo players out there. Sorry it's kinda a book up there, but I wanted to be as helpful as possable. Good luck our there Tenno!