Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Remake, A Way To Make It Better

JGeekBox

Well, i see the conclaves, and they're just like 3...2...1 ooops yo died or killed someone in less than 3 attacks

another stuff that is pissing players off is that there'r already a type of duel, the dojo's duel.

and, out of 4 Warframes is really boring!!!!

well, some ideas i have are:

-More players in a conclave will make it funnier or harder, to evade lag you can install dedicated servers, or let people have them, then people will be able to choose how high conclave rating can be, rules and other stuff

-Remove Conclave zones, better a button that takes you to a menu of dedicated conclaves servers

-add more playstyles, suck as capture the "datamass" or something

-if we own the servers, then we can say if we let sentinels, mods and anything that means overpower

-Betting, oh, it sounds so good, it will make conclaves have a reward, it will make it more competitive

-PvE should stay with the most part of your attention, most people love that part

Well, and other things I can say is some people just should stop saying conclaves should be erased, just because they don't like PvP, if you don't like it, just don't play it, then we can live in peace in these forums XD

I ignore the conclave for various reasons, i firmly believe it would need strict rules such as:

Unique pvp skill/mod card balanced for pvp.

Same weapons for everyone with different categories.

No sentinels

Everyone is level 30 during the conclave session regardless of warframe's current level.

Guild Wars 2 pvp did some things right, like these above me, sadly it wasn't perfect but still very fun.