Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A request/question about our Player Profiles.

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

I love looking at my player profile as well as other peoples to see what gear they use the most(and least).

-How is the "Usage" catagory determined?  It cant be by kills or XP because my stuff wouldnt make sense.  So I think the game has a hidden stat that keeps track of the TIME you have spent in missions with each piece of gear.  And this hidden stat is what it goes by.  

-If the above question is true I would like to request to be able to see this stat in your profile!

None of this really matters at all.  I will confess though I do want to manipulate my profile usage stats to get certain things to the top of each catagory.   With that goal in mind and how i "think" things work I would just like to see the hidden stat so I can see how much of a gap between things actually exist.  

I think it is tied to missions completed. When I rank up frames doing 5min survival runs their usage % seems to go up a lot faster than it does for frames that I do longer runs on. But I might just be crazy and feel like this because my Saryn Prime is going up so slowly -.-

Well, I've genuinely figured that it's time, as in you have your 'hours played' which is taken directly off your hours in mission (not your time spent in the Liset or in social situations).

Percentage used would only be based off of that time in mission, if that's the only recorded stat for your time in game.

There is a separate stat for each item that's 'affinity gained' for those items, it's not the measure of 'usage'.

I think it's based on actual hours the equipment was used in missions. Which is why it's hard to shift things around because, at least for me, when I was still sub-teens MR I honestly just used one or two guns for everything, always stuck to my favorite frame, etc. Now I vary it up a lot, so nothing can really come close to what I originally used.

I wish we could specifically mark weapons as our "favorite" to show in the profile, or maybe have the profile show the "most used in the last 30 days" option.

Edited by DrakeWurrum