Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quellor and Pennant farm

(PSN)JORDIMSX

The Quellor and Pennant farm has turned the Flexa mission at Veil Proxima UNPLAYABLE. People rush to kill the galleon commander and don't wait for anyone. If it drops one of the new weapon bp's , the rest of the team can't get it. As the galleon door becomes locked after killing the commander . So only the one rushing and forgetting about battle at railjack gets it. Then , the rest of the team as they can't get it LEAVE the mission. Or, there's no drop and the rushing player LEAVES the mission. Then, as the other players see there isn't a chance to get it, they LEAVE TOO. And any new player that joins the mission LEAVES as soon as sees the commander objective is complete. So host must fight alone or leave mission too. This happens too with the sentient alert at Veil Proxima, but with people rushing to get Shedu parts, not caring again for mission. Not even looking for tenebrous ephemera in sentient ship. Leaving as there are no drops or objective is complete . This could be easily fixed by making the missions phase paced like Konzu bounties in plains of Eidolon . First, kill enemies , then disable hangar and at the end, once the other objectives are complete, allow to do the commander or sentient alert part. I don't know if this is an easy change or a huge problem as I don't know anything about programming . But it will definitely improve the gaming experience in the missions. And you'd agree with me, the missions were created with much hard work from DE to be played not to be rushed and constantly restarted. Any change is going to be much appreciated . Thanks 

• Like 3

On the PC version, Quellor/Pennant BP are shared with the group on pick-up. If this is not the case on console, it should come with the next update.

Honestly, I feel sorry for you guys on console. You guys got an unfinished update with bugs that were already fixed on the PC side, and you don't even have the benefit PC has of getting frequent updates and fixes. No archwing blink, no shared drops, pre-buff resource and avionics drops. Ouch.

• Like 2

1. Someone rushed and defeated commander and no drops. Quitters, quitters everywhere, and now any player that joined mid game may instantly quit from no commanders in objective.

2. When no one quits. Slow matchmaking only found 2 or 3 players. Someone rushed and defeated commander and a Pennant. Then a fouth player join and no Pennant to the fourth player.

Easy fix: Move Quellor and Pennant to end of mission random chance reward. Lots of other assassination missions have already done this.

PC update 27.0.6 "Pennant and Quellor Blueprints are now shared pickups", but may not be enough due to quitters from no drops and possibly stuck being alone in solo mode.

• 4 weeks later...

Another (but related) problem is with people that join after you did 99% of mission solo...

Both issues can be resolved if match-making disables connection to the mission as soon as any one goal is complete (kill X fighter, kill Y crewships, disable turbine, explore anomaly - ANY one). This will greatly reduce the number of "mission jumpers".

Moving quellor/pennant and other shinies to the end-of-mission reward will be great, too!

• 2 weeks later...

I did a run today on pc. Host stopped his RJ 12000m from grineer galleon and Archwinged it to the galleon for the captain kill. Since he was almost at the galleon by the time I joined, I watched his progress using the tactics link. He killed the Captain, I saw the pink bp bubble drop and he confirmed that it was the Quellor bp. Only thing is that neither myself or the other 2 guys in group got the bp. We finished the mission, and when the mission was complete, no bp. Isn't it supposed to be inifinite share range, or is there some kind of pick-up distance limit.