Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void hole

ResidentOrb21

Question

What is like the actual fastest mission node to try and farm void hole on. I have done 100+ missions in the veil on gian and I have still yet to get this to drop. I know the drop chance is low but like my god. The people they drop from theres only like 5 or so per mission is what im hearing. So why is the drop chance for void hole like a 0.1% chance to drop. I would love if anyone knows a better place to farm it besides gian. If there is any other node that is faster.

8 answers to this question

i got mine in a node with the sentient ship, but it was an abnormal lucky run i got a broken war part and a shedu part and void hole. i haven't seen another since then. i don't know what mission will be the equivalent to the one with the sentient ship because it seem to be its own node

11 hours ago, (PS4)MacFly_333 said:

Been farming Gian for Void Hole for over 60 HOURS now. Even with mod booster, no Void Hole, only gotten 1 Phoenix drop, and 2 reactors, but wasn't awarded one of the reactors due to a glitch with end of mission rewards. The grind in this update is absurd.

consoles didnt get the fix that pc got that fixed the spawns for exo outriders as right now 99% of there spawns are the elite versions which dont drop void hole

4 hours ago, Tenzarin said:

elite outriders do not drop void hole.

4 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Maybe you coincidentally picked one up that was floating around after killing an elite one, but the elite don't drop it, the regular ones do;

05c583c220c8ff7b78eb3025d094dee3.png

0c04d8f414647d373dbb4dd09b85d716.png

Oops sorry I meant exo outriders. I had looked up the wiki before commenting but forgot to backspace "elite".