Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineeer’S Workshop!

[DE]Grineeer

In before people come here to suggest their own ideas about the game and what should happ-... DAMNIT someone already did. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS, TENNO!

And welcome to blog-hell, bud... hope the community is welcoming of these peeks into the working day.

Edited by LordOda

Awesome!

I'd like to know what the thought process is behind the new and old weapons. I mean, will newer always be better? I remember actually liking my sicarius back as a noob in closed beta... but that thing can't hold a light to gremlins and the like, no matter how it's modded.

I'd love nightmare modes where everyone's restricted to stock weapons with a few interesting mods i.e.: a map where you can only kill enemies with a max quick return glaive, or a boss fight against hyena with only bratons! That kinda masochistic fights where the game actually takes crazy effort and perseverance!

Another excuse to procrastinate at work. Cheers dude

People like you make me glad they're halting the founders program soon. There's too much low intelligence in there at this point, and I can imagine they don't need any more.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Nice to get some transperency on the things you guys try before you throw it at us, so we have time catching it instead of it hitting us in the face.

I think i had too many metaphores for breakfast.

Dialy or weekly? It's nice getting them at all, don't force yourself to do these if you don't have the time, the last thing we want is to detract you from your work if you are really focused.

I feel a bit sorry that you essentialy got forced into this, but if it helps avoiding driving away players it's maybe a necessary evil.

Don't forget keeping your knucklehead when it comes to ideas you are firm on being better for the game. The only way we should be able to crack those should be via good and well formulated feedback.

Edited by Othergrunty