Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Grineeer

Grineeer’S Workshop!

Yeah scott, you rule man. :) We all know your intentions are to make this game awesome. You remind me of my brother too, so that gives you more cool points. :D

Edited by valdrak
  • Upvote 16

This is like discovering the dead sea scrolls... one week at a time.

pAYpuH6.gif

Edited by WeissKreuz
  • Upvote 54

Sweet. Always good to hear your thoughts on the game, getting that a little more often than livestreams is a plus. =)

• Upvote 1

Hurrah! Props to you guys opening more lines of communication!

Anyways a question: Is ember going to be getting another pass? Her skills are pretty lackluster and feel same-y (Overheat is a WoF with DR and less damage, fire blast is kind of an immobile WoF)

• Upvote 5

Pls fix !

I see my fellow Tenno playmates as a red dots on radar and Nekros Shadows to, this confuses me.

TNX !

• Upvote 4

Woo! Now I'll hopefully get to see where the gmme is headed.

I'd really hate for warframe to be another firefall.

Scott.... you know what you are actually doing is giving folks more thing to quote as proof that you folks dont listen, right?

You are never going to give enough info for folks to be appeased. They will always ask for more and more, there has to point where the line IS DRAWN HEA!

Every single time you give in all you do is add more to the fire.

Every single entry will now have endless posts saying, "Why arent you not working [on the thing i want you to work on]."

"DE doesnt listen, they are working on all these thing nobody cares about."

Just giving you a heads up.

Wait to the next flipout to come out soon based on info given here.

PS- bring back torid poison on user. Work on that, aarrrghhhh!

Edited by Mak_Gohae
  • Upvote 4

Good luck Grineeer-chan~

Edited by Odeh
  • Upvote 1

Hello Scotteh :D  Hoping for interesting reading material from you :)

Edited by 4rum

Howdy Scott. So glad this is a thing now. You win my Granny's legendary Baked Mac and Cheese recipe.

• Upvote 1

This is a great idea, Now we can hear from you guys without having to wait for livestreams. Keep it up! 

Most excellent; this workshop addresses quite a few of the transparency issues of the Warframe developers. I look forward to what you post in the near (and hopefully far) future.

Prime Series (IF considered Ancestors of the Tenno) needs stat boost...they all shouldn't share stats....or else we are playing the same kind of warframe as the regular...leave the hidden power when they are near a void trap or whatever....

• Upvote 2

Most excellent; this workshop addresses quite a few of the transparency issues of the Warframe developers. I look forward to what you post in the near (and hopefully far) future.

The amount of transparency DE already gives us is more than any other developer I've ever known. Though I certainly welcome this, at the same time I worry this might be too much, and that the spoiled brats of this forum are just getting even more spoiled. Eventually everyone will be yelling at DE because they don't have livestream cameras stationed in every room of their offices, homes, bathrooms...

• Upvote 4