Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineeer’S Workshop!

[DE]Grineeer

Hi my name is Scott, the bald, fluffy, neck beard guy on the live streams. I am lead designer on Warframe and Design Director at DE. What do all those fancy titles mean? Basically I am the filter. Warframe is a combination of all the ideas here at DE. It's my job to take all those ideas and filter them down to what fits with the core of the game, at least that's what I tell myself.

So why the hell am I telling you all of this? Well I am going to start a semi-regular blog(hate that word). The point of this is to give the community some insight into what we do all day. This might end up being daily; this might end up being once a week or longer, it all depends on how crazy things are here at DE. So expect to get a random blast of whatever is going on in my head at the time I write it. This is a look at my workshop, so approach all content with the understanding that it CAN and might change.

Scott.... you know what you are actually doing is giving folks more thing to quote as proof that you folks dont listen, right?

You are never going to give enough info for folks to be appeased. They will always ask for more and more, there has to point where the line IS DRAWN HEA!

Every single time you give in all you do is add more to the fire.

Every single entry will now have endless posts saying, "Why arent you not working [on the thing i want you to work on]."

"DE doesnt listen, they are working on all these thing nobody cares about."

Just giving you a heads up.

Wait to the next flipout to come out soon based on info given here.

PS- bring back torid poison on user. Work on that, aarrrghhhh!

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Prime Series (IF considered Ancestors of the Tenno) needs stat boost...they all shouldn't share stats....or else we are playing the same kind of warframe as the regular...leave the hidden power when they are near a void trap or whatever....

Most excellent; this workshop addresses quite a few of the transparency issues of the Warframe developers. I look forward to what you post in the near (and hopefully far) future.

The amount of transparency DE already gives us is more than any other developer I've ever known. Though I certainly welcome this, at the same time I worry this might be too much, and that the spoiled brats of this forum are just getting even more spoiled. Eventually everyone will be yelling at DE because they don't have livestream cameras stationed in every room of their offices, homes, bathrooms...