Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineeer’S Workshop!

[DE]Grineeer

Hey, just want to congratulate you for doing all this awesome work, besides the things uve added along the time the game was awesome the way its was, now its INCREDIBLE! yeah, its have bugs, as any other awesome game, but u guys and this game, worth it! ;) keep going!

Being a computer game design student, this is one thing which i always look forward to when i get to see into the world of the games industry, see how things function and how the development process goes along. One of the biggest reasons as well for me as to why i went with founders (would have preferred grandmaster, but, money issues, budgeting for uni etc. D:< ) -because- of how the devs share with the community what they can in terms of the development process. 

cant wait for this to kick into full swing now! 

One of the biggest reasons as well for me as to why i went with founders (would have preferred grandmaster, but, money issues, budgeting for uni etc. D:< )

cant wait for this to kick into full swing now! 

Stupid education. ;-)

Can't wait to see what goes on with the process too.

Yeah scott, you rule man. :) We all know your intentions are to make this game awesome. 

Agreed!  You and I would argue endlessly if we ever met, but I love you.  Thank you for being the hard-line that keeps adding challenge an duration to my game!  I'm approaching 700 hours and I love you for holding my interest that long!

I sincerely wish you nothing but the best, and, you've got my support and help if you ever need it.

Thx Scott ;)

French translation/adaptation (by me):

http://www.hydrae-multigaming.com/?p=2962

Bonjour, je suis Scott. Je suis le chauve, le nounours, le barbu des Livestreams.

Je suis le Concepteur en Chef et « Design Director » chez DE.

Que veulent dire tous ces titres? Fondamentalement, je suis le filtre!

Warframe est une combinaison de toutes les idées, ici chez DE. C’est mon boulot de prendre toutes ces idées, et de filtrer celles qui correspondent le mieux au jeu; du moins c’est ce que je me dis.

Alors, pourquoi diable je vous raconte tout ça? Et bien, je vais commencer un blog (que j’aime pas ce mot …) semi-régulier. Le but est de donner à la communauté un aperçu de ce que nous faisons tous les jours. Au final, ca pourra être tous les jours; ca pourra être hebdomadaire, ou moins régulièrement; tout dépendra de la façon dont ça se passe ici chez DE.

Alors, attendez vous à avoir des infos sur tout ce qui me passe par la tête au moment ou je l’écris.

C’est une fenêtre sur mon atelier, alors abordez son contenu en vous rappelant que TOUT peut changer!

Hi my name is Scott, the bald, fluffy, neck beard guy on the live streams. I am lead designer on Warframe and Design Director at DE. What do all those fancy titles mean? Basically I am the filter. Warframe is a combination of all the ideas here at DE. It's my job to take all those ideas and filter them down to what fits with the core of the game, at least that's what I tell myself.

So why the hell am I telling you all of this? Well I am going to start a semi-regular blog(hate that word). The point of this is to give the community some insight into what we do all day. This might end up being daily; this might end up being once a week or longer, it all depends on how crazy things are here at DE. So expect to get a random blast of whatever is going on in my head at the time I write it. This is a look at my workshop, so approach all content with the understanding that it CAN and might change.

Not to disappoint you but I think I won't join the Grand Master Founder since all the content will be showed here, I believe it's the new Design Council Blog :3 

Keep it up guys!

People like you make me glad they're halting the founders program soon. There's too much low intelligence in there at this point, and I can imagine they don't need any more.

Think you may have miss interpreted My post and apposed to questioning my intent you decided to insult me instead. And I fail to see what a persons level of intellect has to do with whether they enjoy the game enough to found it or not.

Hi my name is Scott, the bald, fluffy, neck beard guy on the live streams. I am lead designer on Warframe and Design Director at DE. What do all those fancy titles mean? Basically I am the filter. Warframe is a combination of all the ideas here at DE. It's my job to take all those ideas and filter them down to what fits with the core of the game, at least that's what I tell myself.

So why the hell am I telling you all of this? Well I am going to start a semi-regular blog(hate that word). The point of this is to give the community some insight into what we do all day. This might end up being daily; this might end up being once a week or longer, it all depends on how crazy things are here at DE. So expect to get a random blast of whatever is going on in my head at the time I write it. This is a look at my workshop, so approach all content with the understanding that it CAN and might change.

Scott, I get that you're a very busy man and I respect that.  I also have not gotten a chance to read all the replies here since I'm at work right now, but I do have one short question.  With the recent changes to Vauban (Bastille limit and Vortex not pulling players), there is a large number of players who have lost almost all interest in playing Vauban in its current state.  Are you open to an overhaul to Vauban to bring him to a level where at least most of us will be content with him or do you feel that Vauban needs no changes, other than minor bug fixes?

Thank you for your time.