Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineeer’S Workshop!

[DE]Grineeer

thanks for the info, looking forward to the reads. on a separate note, have any suggestions for a student trying to get a software engineering degree on how he can enter a gaming job? want to make games once i get my degree, but not sure how to get a job for it. already made a simple td this past summer for my internship i had with one of the teachers at my school. took a month to make it (by myself) for the software program it was using (greenfoot).

Can only commend this. :)

While it certainly can be a double-edged skana for the Devs, the transparency is - for better or for worse - a great boon to the community.

To address the issue of the Devs possibly prioritizing areas that the playerbase disagrees with being a priority; hopefully, the increase in transparency also translates in a greater desire to co-operate with the community, within reason.

One has to remember we're essentially a bunch of individuals, each having our own subjective opinion, and there will - perhaps often - be times when a percentage of the community disagrees with some priorities. However, the transparency this section will give between Devs and the community, will hopefully mean that not only will the community be better suited to gauge upcoming additions, but the Devs will also be better equipped to gauge the overall response to a possible change - different from the Design Council by the level of direct influence between the two.

Either way, this is certainly a step in the right direction, and personally a step I love seeing from Devs in general. :)

MR. Scott Sir.

is there going to Be a Tradeing Systeam in game? and if so when well it be put in game? and waht can we trade. when the Trade Systeam comes out?

please Tell me. i have a lot's of mods and guns. i dont need that i can give my friend and clan members.

Form: StarBlade0 ( I Look Up At the Star's Of Fate )

Edited by StarBlade0

Much appretiated. Apart from us being very curious about the game it's even educational to some extent - at least some people might have the opportunity to learn how hard it is to choose what you can implement and what you cannot. Not everything is sunshine over at a dev-team shed :D

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

MR. Scott Sir.

is there going to Be a Tradeing Systeam in game? and if so when well it be put in game? and waht can we trade. when the Trade Systeam comes out?

please Tell me. i have a lot's of mods and guns. i dont need that i can give my friend and clan members.

Form: StarBlade0 ( I Look Up At the Star's Of Fate )

Did you read Scott's post?  I mean, even if English isn't your first language, you should have at least picked up on half of the post being about the trading system and how it will work initially.

The 'when' question hasn't been answered yet, but all of your other questions are in his post.

Wait a second...did I just get trolled? :p

Edited by Thaumatos

...the bald, fluffy, neck beard guy...

Matches my own description...

Anyway, this workshop section seems a really good idea. I just hope it doesn't turn into a "what are you doing to solve MY problem?" ranting threads section. Keep up the good work!

hey scott, i was just wondering if there was any info reguarding a possable volt buff, mainly around the overcharge abilty, i doesnt do much damage and while using it you a easy target.

Try using it on Corpus. Then it's boss.

If it's still not good enough, maybe make a semi-reversed Volt shield around him: you shoot him, your bullet goes back the way it came only hitscan. But that's prolly stepping on Nyx.

It's my job to take all those ideas and filter them down to what fits with the core of the game, at least that's what I tell myself.

So, how was it possible for Stamina nerf to make it into the normal game mode instead of being a Nightmare Mode challenge?

And, what's up with the "how can I make it painful" sentiment?  Shouldn't the last filter be a little more broadly minded?

Edited by ThePresident777

Would be great a video,like a vlog from the office with some warframe music in the background,example: driving to work and sound of login with go :) and just like the update highlight's, just this would be vlog,u guys have trailers warframe traielrs highlights,Prime time,and a weekly vlog would be nice :)!

Quote;"Hi my name is Scott, the bald, fluffy, neck beard guy on the live streams." 

I think we all know who Scott is.. And we all do know what you DE's are doing all day long, including the weekend (while we play games.)

A @(*()$ awsome job! And building one of the greatest games of the moment!!