Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineeer’S Workshop!

[DE]Grineeer

If you guys don't mind my recommendation, you could use a feature that RioT games uses in their forums.  While in any thread, you can skip to the posts done by staff members.  I found that this feature helps players find out REAL answers quickly when they are looking for something in the forums.  I don't know if anyone had mentioned it before.  But I felt that these pages may be looked at more than others.

If you guys don't mind my recommendation, you could use a feature that RioT games uses in their forums.  While in any thread, you can skip to the posts done by staff members.  I found that this feature helps players find out REAL answers quickly when they are looking for something in the forums.  I don't know if anyone had mentioned it before.  But I felt that these pages may be looked at more than others.

A dev tracker ?

Edited by Keltik0ne

• 2 weeks later...

^^

Grineeer is Scott's name on the forums. so it's not a typo. it's Scott's workshop where he comes to talk about whatever he wants, with us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is prolly thinking too far ahead, but I've been wondering what DE has planned for us, for the Christmas period. I'll have some free time during the holidays and i'd very much like an exciting event or two.

Everyone wants more Scott, and everyone NEEDS more of Scott's beard....

I want:

1)  More fun.

2)  No nerfs.

3)  More game modes/environments/challenges.

4)  A lot faster walk and run speed.

5)  Unlimited stamina.

6)  New bosses and enemy units.

7)  More AI behaviors.

8)  Austerity game modes for nerfers.

9)  Abundance/Excess game modes for buffers.

10)  A million dollars, no questions asked.

11)  Sarah Palin ... to shut up.

12)  Beyoncé to leave JZ and elope with me.

I'll give you my ration of Scott, and his beard.  No offense intended, I don't think Scott would trade Beyoncé for me either.

Edited by ThePresident777

• 3 weeks later...

So is there any clue on how to get Saryn back up to her former epicness? I have formaed mine 5 times, I really am hoping that you guys can recreate her usability at some point in time in the future. For now my Warframe is getting all dusty. Please help with this problem.

Hey Scott...now that Steve has trimmed his beard, we'll need to rely solely on the universal warframe powers of your beard. I myself will not trim my beard in support of you, and in loving memory of Steve's beard.

No razors! support the beard power!