Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Problems with Derelict in Veil Proxima

Marcus.Argonius

I've encountered two problems regarding Derelict tower in Veil:

1. Fighters cannot navigate near it. At all. Of my 2 times I've seen a Derelict, 60-80 of total 90 fighters crashed into it. It's was fun at first but then I've noticed I get no affinity for suicidal fighters.

2. Not sure about my first mission with a Derelict, but in second fighters decided to wage war on Derelict and started to attack it. It was the mission where about 80 fighters crashed themselves.

While we are mentioning derelict bugs...what exactly is the reward supposed to be when you hack the console?  I have on a few occassions hacked it and received "unidentified reward" in the lower left.. but when the mission completes there is never any additional reward noted and nothing listed as "Identified:" either.

The Reward for hacking a derelict will show up as a bonus reward together with all other rewards, usually the last one but i can not confirm that this is true 100% of the time as i've had to little sample size yet, but so far it seems to be the case in all derelict i have done.

It is however important that you do the Derelict before completing the other objectives, as of now if you complete the hack after doing all other missions objective (Kill Fighters, Kill CrewShips) it will not reward you anything. 

Currently the rewards are.
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Veil_Proxima#Caches