Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entry 1 – Oct 3, 2013

[DE]Grineeer

Well thanks a lot for that piece of information so far.

So now we know why the damage system takes longer. Now i can at least wait knowing what's up. Guess it really helps when you are sitting practically next to the guy you are arguing with.

Trade system sounds interesting, the rare for rare thing sounds like a good idea to decrease the chance of scamming.

A female non-caster frame? There we have the old problem of what exactly defines a "caster". For example i don't consider Saryn or Loki to be casters since the former has fighter type stats and the later is a rogue archtype. Yet their abilities also kind of fit into what in an RPG would be caster abilities.

Either way, makes me wonder what you got cooking there.

Wish you much success with your work.

Hopefully I can share with you guys what that is in the coming days - (maybe I can convince Steve to blast out a post about the coming changes if he’s not too busy implementing them).

Ah, Armor 2.0!

My suggestion would be to present it earlier rather than later!

I know the community has some very loud, rude, very unreasonable voices, but beneath those there is some thoughtful feedback with good insight waiting!

I think there can be definitely a solution out there that can make every weapon a great addition to your arsenal, regardless of it's damage type!

While a simple change could bring some relief without much work and troubles, a complete overhaul could make way for some great new mechanics to play around with and make the game even deeper! :)

Work has started on the trade system!

Trading, this is great to hear for some people, the clan-only, "like-for-like" system sounds good, and the trading limit could put some damper on i's effect (which is good, because it puts some stress on the Free2Play model).

How about the ability to upgrade the dojo trading post to increase the number of available trades per day?

Started working on the next Warframe, she will be a non-caster type.

I have a hunch which one that could be! :D

Rock on!

Edited by Sherbniz

Currently trading is locked to Mods, plus weapon and Warframe parts. Blueprints and crafting materials are being considered for addition to the system but may not be in version 1. 

plus weapon and Warframe parts. i have a feeling weapon parts might be the weapon parts from void but what about warframe parts, they are blueprints... unless you mean pre built ones. can you please explain a little further? because since blueprints are not in trading v1.0 and warframe parts are blueprints?(and why is there an annoying white backround on the letters?)

Edited by nasem007