Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)M0RR0WD3R

Finding no player base Xbox One Asia

Question

Though I find it difficult to find players online in my region.

I'm playing from the UAE and the game shows my best server to be ASIA. 
Can someone advice on me whether I have a better alternative for this.

Soloing high level interception and defense missions are becoming really difficult now as I just finished my Phobos junction.

Also if anyone has any good advice to someone who started Excalibur would be great, aand is ember any good, I have her as part of twitch prime.

7 answers to this question

8 hours ago, (NSW)Sabrac said:

You can change your region ingame. Go to the optios and select either EU or USA and you will find lots of players.

Thanks 😁

5 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

Region can be changed in the menu then Options.

For Ember, she's one of my fave Frames. New revision is much more fun and my main advice; Keep Immolation on as much as possible, it buffs all of her Fire attacks and you cannot use Inferno without it. Fire Blast and Fireball gain damage if she's under Immolation, add to the meter and deal higher Heat-debuff chances on enemies - all good stuff. I use an Ignis Wraith flamethrower (need a clan and you can research both Ignis and Ignis Wraith variants in there) but have noticed that Immolation seems to buff the Heat damage in the weapon- I'll test her for you in the simulacrum later on to verify it.

Overall she's a fun Frame with heavy damage opportunities and suits every mission type, just try her out

Thanks that's helpful. I'll think about ember a bit more, if she fits my play style. I'm just on my 3rd day in, still a noob. 

I am in EU and had the same problem when I recently started out on xbox.

No one was on.

Someone told me in chat join US servers, another says no one plays lower levels, another says make sure your Nat in network settings is open and there are no squad connection issues.

Still having issues on general star chart content regarding archwing, pursuit, inception and defence. 

17 hours ago, (XB1)M0RR0WD3R said:

Thanks that's helpful. I'll think about ember a bit more, if she fits my play style. I'm just on my 3rd day in, still a noob. 

Awww new players are the best, and there's so much to see and do in the game too 😊

2 hours ago, (XB1)M0RR0WD3R said:

Though I find it difficult to find players online in my region.

I'm playing from the UAE and the game shows my best server to be ASIA. 
Can someone advice on me whether I have a better alternative for this.

Soloing high level interception and defense missions are becoming really difficult now as I just finished my Phobos junction.

Also if anyone has any good advice to someone who started Excalibur would be great, aand is ember any good, I have her as part of twitch prime.

Region can be changed in the menu then Options.

For Ember, she's one of my fave Frames. New revision is much more fun and my main advice; Keep Immolation on as much as possible, it buffs all of her Fire attacks and you cannot use Inferno without it. Fire Blast and Fireball gain damage if she's under Immolation, add to the meter and deal higher Heat-debuff chances on enemies - all good stuff. I use an Ignis Wraith flamethrower (need a clan and you can research both Ignis and Ignis Wraith variants in there) but have noticed that Immolation seems to buff the Heat damage in the weapon- I'll test her for you in the simulacrum later on to verify it.

Overall she's a fun Frame with heavy damage opportunities and suits every mission type, just try her out

You can change your region ingame. Go to the optios and select either EU or USA and you will find lots of players.