Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Suggestion short-ish and sweet

Pyra_Firestone

Make limbo's 4th interact with nullifiers the same way it interacts with arbitration drones. as it stands, range builds are STILL nearly impossible on corpus/corrupted missions and small bubble builds are confined to defending objectives. with this change his 4th would only be disabled when limbo himself enters the nullifier bubble. 

(and to all who claim it'd be OP / Unbalanced, I require you to review mesa, saryn, equinox, volt and rhino who's 4th abilities fall deep into the OP / Unbalanced categories, I don't see them losing an entire ability because a nullifier exists somewhere on the map. especially rhino considering it has a similar effect)

add "Un-banish all" function to his 1st ability to help clean up any accidental rifting, implemented by holding down the ability key like hydroid. possibly add a similar function to his 3rd ability to force proc rift surge (as much as I don't like his 3rd ability, this would be a nice QOL improvement)

also make stasis 30 seconds again 15 seconds was just mean

I like both of ideas.

I general, it would be nice to see abilities interact differently with nullifiers. You just lose all the buffs, which can be really annoying, when you have to stack them like with equinox 3 or chroma 3. Not sure if this is how arbitration drones work, but basically make it, so the abilities are back once the nullifier bubble is gone.