Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the Tragedy of Nyx

ArkThanatos

My two cents.

Her current passive is worthless. It is better than her previous passive, which worked against her other abilities, but still worthless. 20% less accurate means nothing, especially with AoE and homing projectiles, and you are likely to get one shot more than 80% of the time still. By the way, has anyone tested this to see if it even works? Cuz when playing Railjack, I immediately get one shot upon entering a Crewship because of those damn animations.

Her 1st needs to be refreshable, I'd even say permanent, especially when you pump a good amount of damage into a high valeu target or you have an Ancient or other type of aura helping you. Someone once suggested that the controlled enemy explodes upon death, releasing the damage stored, similar to Magnetize. A good augment I'd say, considering the current augment only does more of what the ability already does.

The 2nd needs to prioritize high value targets instead of randomly affect garbage. New recasts shouldn't undo the previous ones.

Her 3rd is ok-ish. I just don't like the long casting animation and maybe how the enemies can't actually kill themselves.

Her 4th......what is it again? I don't think I've ever used such a boring, worthless and energy hungry ability. Cannot be called an ultimate. It doesn't need a tweak, it needs an entirely new ability.

2 hours ago, LoneWolveYT said:

I've attempted playing her in the past.  The problem I've noticed is that she just doesn't do anything that another frame couldn't do better.  The majority of the *dead* frames have the same problem.  Mag, Nyx, Garuda, and Hildryn just aren't viable in the current meta.  I love a lot of your ideas and I hope that DE sees this.

Hildryn can do anything that involves energy drain... and she can perform very well in normal missions. She may have a restrictive move set but she can perform

Garuda has the best one shot mechanic in the game

Nyx is trash

Mag is apparently good when built right but I’ve yet to truly see one so *shrug*

The rework definitely missed the mark, and i have very mixed feelings about it. It wasn't exactly all bad, however.

Also, you can still go an hour into an Arbitration with her, though. That's not really that much of a problem if you know what you're doing. Might get oneshot by an invisble/inaudible grenade that wasn't lobbed at you but the other guy next to you, though, if you're not careful.

She's definitely not a frame to braindead afk in the middle of enemy fire, unless you use a slow-ass min-maxed Assimilate build.

4 hours ago, Daziri said:

Mag isn't good?!?!

Ye she is...

She has everything in AoE, she buffs allies, rips enemies defenses. She's a freaking perfect caster-frame.

Exactly this.

The moment you stop giving two fyucks about 'meta' garbage the moment 90% of these 'issues' fade away.

For me personally Nyx is fine. She could do with some synergy works on her abilities and maybe an augment rework or two, but she's fine. Not everything has to be a goddamn nuke/dps frame.

You wanna talk abandoned frames? Then let's talk Loki. Boy has been abandoned for so long that over half the base don't even know he exists lol. Barely anything about him has changed since he was a starter frame back in 2013. It's pretty sad. It's like even the devs forgot about his existence 😃

Edited by Numerikuu

15 minutes ago, Numerikuu said:

Exactly this.

The moment you stop giving two fyucks about 'meta' garbage the moment 90% of these 'issues' fade away.

For me personally Nyx is fine. She could do with some synergy works on her abilities and maybe an augment rework or two, but she's fine. Not everything has to be a goddamn nuke/dps frame.

You wanna talk abandoned frames? Then let's talk Loki. Boy has been abandoned for so long that over half the base don't even know he exists lol. Barely anything about him has changed since he was a starter frame back in 2013. It's pretty sad. It's like even the devs forgot about his existence 😃

The irony is that back in the day Nyx was the top defense dps frame and one of the best survival frames.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Her ASSIMILATE augment needs to be the standard for Absorb, as lack of mobility crippled her.

Going to be honest, I really don't like this Augment. Don't like Mesa's Waltz either. Shrinking the effective radius and blocking friendly fire more than outweighs the benefit of being able to move imo.

My issues with Nyx are :

Hher 1 requires too much attention on 1 person. If the whole point of Nyx is to make enemies spend less attention to you, it doesn't make sense to have you focus your attention on 1 particular enemy. It's probably easier just to kill the enemy and move on.

Her Psychic Bolts do a good effect but it requires way too much maintainance. 80% protection shred is nothing to scoff at, and it's easy to make it up to 100%, but it's still not feasible to regularly apply this since it will remove the effect of any remaining enemies from the last usage.

Chaos is strong, but the it gets to a point where it stops being useful other than a brief stun because you're probably going to find yourself close to an enemy anyway who will just 1-2 shot you since you're squishy and have no defensive abilities.

Absorb has always been so satisfying to use. Great for facilitating revives (before the revive risk was totally killed by Operators), sounds awesome, looks awesome and as a cheap gimmick, you can AFK over Cryo-Pods or terminals in MD for easy wins. The problem with this is that higher level enemies start draining energy very quickly, and no matter how many thousands of damage you absorb, you're not going to kill anything when you do your little star-bomb. Friendly fire into the Absorb was always a good way to quickly wrack up damage, which is enough damage to kill enemies in the low-mid game. However, at that level, I'm sure you would have been fine without Absorb. And then at high levels, your teammates are going to instantly drain your whole Energy bar and you're still not going to kill anything with it.

As a very general outlook, I think Chaos and Absorb are conceptually great, but need a touch of love to make them still useful in higher levels. Mind Control and Psychic Bolts have never really seemed worth the energy to me. Not in U10, and not now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Numerikuu said:

Exactly this.

I agree. I've seen this on other games as well: the casuals have no idea how to actually use all of the options given to them. This is why I love the game: theres honestly too many options.

It's all just Saryn this and Saryn that. And I use Loki for fishing and mining, I had no idea he was forgotten about lol. I think hes awesome.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Itsmez said:

I didnt say they havent done anything for excal, i said they have done for other characters too. Excal being the first warframe and first sellpoint with excal prime that was only available for founders it makes sense if they choose one warframe with entire questline it would be it. Not only that but excal umbra was pretty mutch made because the prime version is not available anymore.

they have started too yes, i do agree. BUT like i said. they need to show the game. as a whole. as much love as they have Excal himself. Imagine how much better this game would be IF they done that. IF all frames had good augments, Skins, functioning kits and a few more umbral Frames (like Atlas!, just let the brawler class frames have Umbral frames).
i hate how they babied Excal at the cost of other frames. the game could have done without umbra. they just made a story around him. it was a good story yes, but did the game need umbral excal. nope.  it was another excuse to make money of the posterboy, when an entirely new frame could of been made for this. an this games lore is so all over the place that it wouldn't have mattered. remember chroma's story.... yeah who was controlling him ? because it wasn't a tenno. 
they care too much for 1 frame. it came at the cost of other things being neglected. so as far as im concerned if you have such a strong dependence on 1 thing 1 frame being a selling point, then you have s S#&$ business model and marketing team. OR are they just overly babying 1 frame at the expense of others ?. 
other frames are finally getting fixed after yrs of neglect. they would never let excal become as neglected and weak as wukong, nyx or ember were\are

Well i agree nyx needs tweaking to be more effective.  I don't think she needs a total overhaul.  I am still able to play her and melt enemies with a good weapon.

Maybe if her 3 abilities synergize better to do mass aoe damage, armor stripping, and cc that would be best.  As for her alt its just bad and needs a complete change.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Capturing a single enemy and pumping it full of lead to make it viable COMPLETELY works against the game design.

I honestly thing Mind Control is almost fine as an ability, and only needs one tweak to make it great: give the mind controlled enemy the same AI as Celestial Twin

The good: As a CC frame, Nyx's job is to make sure the enemy isn't shooting her. Rather than dwell on how this archetype worked fine back in 2015 but has become irrelevant to powercreep, I actually still like how Mind Control gives me a measure of convenience. A mind controlled enemy isn't shooting me but I can shoot him, and I can "prime him for death" prematurely so he won't go back to shooting me later. Giving him a damage boost when I "prime" him is just icing on the cake.

The really bad: Mind Control doesn't actually make my new slave useful, it just takes him out of the fight. This is because as an enemy with default AI he will prioritize taking cover and walking slowly backwards out of melee range than actually attacking. Contrast this with Celestial Twin, who just does not give a single solitary fudge about anything and will charge into battle to unload everything he has into the nearest un-perforated face he sees.

I can picture it now, with a new Mind Control where the enemies actually attack stuff. Instead of just thinking "ok, slave the Bombard so he isn't shooting knockdown procs at me" because every other enemy is worthless, I actually have to pick and choose a tactical option. Bait a Flameblade close and pump him full of damage boost before letting him loose to kill enemies behind me? Or try and maneuver close to an Eviscerator so he can spread empowered slash procs into the enemy crowd? Maybe the Heavy Gunner, if it's a wide-open space and she can stay spooled up to rack up the DPS.

Sure this wouldn't be level 400 Sanctuary Onslaught meta, but it would at least tack some fun onto her kit

7 hours ago, Anthraxicus said:

Her current passive is worthless. It is better than her previous passive, which worked against her other abilities, but still worthless. 20% less accurate means nothing, especially with AoE and homing projectiles, and you are likely to get one shot more than 80% of the time still. By the way, has anyone tested this to see if it even works? Cuz when playing Railjack, I immediately get one shot upon entering a Crewship because of those damn animations.

Her 1st needs to be refreshable, I'd even say permanent, especially when you pump a good amount of damage into a high valeu target or you have an Ancient or other type of aura helping you. Someone once suggested that the controlled enemy explodes upon death, releasing the damage stored, similar to Magnetize. A good augment I'd say, considering the current augment only does more of what the ability already does.

The 2nd needs to prioritize high value targets instead of randomly affect garbage. New recasts shouldn't undo the previous ones.

Her 3rd is ok-ish. I just don't like the long casting animation and maybe how the enemies can't actually kill themselves.

Her 4th......what is it again? I don't think I've ever used such a boring, worthless and energy hungry ability. Cannot be called an ultimate. It doesn't need a tweak, it needs an entirely new ability.

like i stated thou. If her 3rd ability added to her Passive then it work. But rather then making it a reduced accuracy. Make it more like Baruuks 1st Thats what evasion should be. where baruuk can use it actively Nyx would have to build passive up with her 3rd, this isn't as simple as it sounds either.
where baruuks is active and as long as he doesn't attack he cant be hit from a certain degree. 
nyx would be full body BUT! she has a lower chance. requiring her to use her 3rd ability which means she Gets alot more evasion off the bat, but as she kills off the affected targets her evasion drops.  making her passive more useful and interactive, making her harder to hit in a crowd but more vulnerable against small groups.
but also allowing the team in the AOE to be granted some evasion makes her more team friendly and Baruuks best friend. the other thing is she has 20% to start with. 10 mobs would allow 10% for team mates but 30% for her + the added factor Of them shooting each other.
this makes her passive more effective against a group. 

with her 1st ability i suggested explosion on death. This would passively add damage to her kit. making her less DPS and more Utility Damage. 
now these guys need to be more like Celestial twins with their AI as the games AI is god awful. make them Leeroy jenkins at the enemy and not *@##$ out for cover. 

yes her 2 needs to priortize high value targets (add the slow i suggested) also Highlight these MF's so we KNOW who its on... like make them have a bit of a pillar of light on them so we can pick them out in the crowd.

3rd See passive rant. But also like i said with the Augment, make it like CP, that can be buffed with Power strength. This again makes her deal utility damage and not direct DPS. allowing them to deal far more damage to each other. 

her 4th. If you changed its function to how i suggested it has 2 things going for it. 
1 it lets her move Or go stationary depending on situation.
2 defiantly lets her deal more damage
3 new augment means it again can deal more utility damage over DPS. 
Nyx is a CC frame. but has no damage. 
keep the CC idea add Utility damage to her kit and she is fine.

with this whole rework idea it makes her 3rd ability still her main one, her 1st now more useful (specially if it takes elements from your gun) putting her now would be 3 minions above Revnants 7+ and near as good as celestial twin. 
her 2nd would have more utility to it If it slowed the and highlighted a target. making it just a bit better than it currently is. 
and her 4th would actually just be miles better and in some situations better then Mags Magnitize. 

so her kit would be all about evasion and CC. taking the focus off you and the team.  she would be far more useful with this kit tweek then you think, She would be a very active frame. 
all her augments would be more appealing. it would open her up to a new lease on life

and she is in desperate need of it

You know the major issue with Nyx (and a few other frames)?

Everything she can do can be done better by multiple frames.

Armor Stripping? Ember Vauban and Mag among others can strip armor clean off easily.

Crowd Control? Many frames have better crowd control options than Chaos and Mind Control, but new Vauban comes to mind rather quickly.

Even Absorb is outclassed as a defensive tool by several frames and the damage component of it is outclassed by most nuke frames.

Nyx is outdated, which is the exact problem Vauban and Ember had before the recent reworks, she and Loki are two of the bigger frames that come to mind touted as "Best in Class" when honestly there are comparable options that also do even more on top of that.

I also make a single topic with this: 

No doubt that Nyx needs another rework. 

This are my ideas

1 - MIND CONTROL - 
Her first abitily could target other 2 enemies and have the detonate effect just like ArkThanatos has said
in this post : 
"allow to be cast on 3 sperate targets.
when casted on a target the target taunts enemies within 5m (affected by mods) (not a big range, this is just helps supplement the damage increase) till it dies. You can still shoot the target to increase its damage, it will take and apply the elements from your weapon.  
On death of MC minion, minion detonates dealing 150/300/450/600  + 5/8/11/15% targets max HP as radiation in a 8m radius.
have this work like Acid shells or Combustion beam and let it cascade

So now the augment wont need to start at 500% IF a element is applied. BUT if no element is applied this augment isn’t worth it unless its straight up applying 1500% extra damage to the target.

augment change to 250% IF elements can be applied."

Just because it's a awesome idea for this ability to change. 

I could add the idea of a synergy between this ability and her 2 and 3. Psychic Bolts once cast in one Mind
Control target could create a "Decoy" effect, when all enemies affected and under the effect of Chaos ability 
will now target primarily that Mind Control target. The Mind Control target will have the effect duration
halved and maybe could have a damage buff in the time remain and then detonates first then the two other
Mind Control minions. 
Think this as a bonus CC and damage, and to make the idea for a detonate minion more available in battle, because they're
drawing enemy fire.

Maybe some of this ideas could be used for an new augment. 

---

2 - PSYCHIC BOLTS - 
The strip defense effect could remain. Once cast the effect could spread for a maximum 6 or 12 other targets 
after killing any of the 6 actual targets affected. 
Casting on a ally will buff then against radiation proc for 2x the total duration of the ability, and give radiation damage and proc to all their weapons for the
total duration of the ability. 

---

3 - CHAOS - Remain the same, so I really like the plus that ArkThanatos give with his idea:

"have it function in the same manner. BUT add a 1% evasion for every unit affected. to self and allies

change Augment to Organised Chaos. Reduces armour and shields by 25/30/35/40%

So this does a few things now. Increases Survivability again for nyx.
makes her a team player. Utility that scales. Yes you can still catch the stray bullet but its now less likely for everyone, and the Damage units will deal to each other is more notable!"

By the way, I think about another synergy between Chaos and her Absorb abilities.

---

4 - ABSORB - Damage increased and duration changed, based on the activation mode.
Range absortion increased by the same as Chaos, and range damage radious increased by 
60% or 80% radious of the Chaos. 
Could have 2 modes. Adds a Concentrate State for Nyx amplify her abilities.
1st mode (hold) - Nyx will remain in medidate state as the current setup and full invulnerability. The duration base could be
4/8/12 seconds (maybe can be better don't let mods affect this). All incoming damage in the radious abortion that it's target to Nyx will be amplified 2x.
Tap the ability again before duration ends and all damage will be released.

Synergies: 
- Once Nyx has been activated Chaos and use Absorb Hold mode, all enemies under Chaos effect will target Nyx, making her store
3x or 2.5x more damage for the remaining duration of this ability, and also will forget other Tenno, even the most closer one. 

-If Absorv Hold Mode has some Concentrate State percentage stored from Absorv Tap Mode, 3/4 of the percentage will be applied as a damage reduction
only to all ALLIES within affinity range for a duration based on Concentrate State percentage and Absorb Hold Mode Duration.

-Minions under the effect of Mind Control affected by Nyx Absorb damage has an increase duration, based on the duration remained and the Concentrate
percentage that are liberated. 

2nd mode (tap) - Nyx will be abble to move in absorb mode and be invulnerable while the ability continue to drain her energy.
Nyx can do manouvers and even bullet jump, but with reduced speed. Now she maybe could have and activate a 'Concentrate' bar that can amplify
damage output or give extra effects for her other abilities, based on how munch enemies she kills while Absorb Tap Mode is active. 
Every enemy killed give Nyx 5% Concentrate state, also, all damage absorved by Nyx will be a little amplified and make her more slow as long as the Concentrate State gets closer to 100%.
Once Concentrate reach 100%, Nyx can no longer absorb more damage and can't move anymore, she can cast other abilities to have the maximum bonus from concentrate
but every ability will amplify the energy drain from Absorv, so it will be a short time to use any other abilities, otherwise the Absorb damage will release when her energy ends. 
Release all her damage stored by Taping 4 again, with halved range that Absorb Hold mode has(at a minimum 12m or 15m radius). 
Enemies that survive are affected by blast proc for a short duration (3 seconds maybe?). 

Synergies: 
- While in Absorb Tap mode, if Nyx cast Mind Control on a Target (up to 3 targets now), the target damage can slow some enemies by half Concentrate State Percentage.

-While in Absorb Tap mode, if Nyx use Chaos, enemies affected do more damage to enemies that aren't Tenno. The amount of damage is based on half Concentrate State Percentage.

-If Nyx activate Absorb Tap Mode and then by holding 4, the ability will enter in Absorb Hold Mode, and can be realeased with more damage to enemies, agro enemies priority
will be Nyx for the duration of Hold mode, she will give some damage reduction to allies and extra duration to Mind Control Minions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

These are my ideas. Maybe some changes on numbers, functionalities and more scalable damage for this Concentrate State work for a better balanced Nyx. This is the way I think that she can continue to be a manipulator of minds and a support and damage frame at the same time. Synergies in my opinion can make this frame shine as one of the bright stars in the Origin System. 

Edited by Nezeloonian

Does she? I'm downing sortie 3 with Nyx just fine, she doesn't have to be a DPS or nuke, she's a mind mage that controls the battlefield through mind manipulation and I'm fine with that. She's a caster frame that requires a lot of active positioning and skill cast so you may feel she's not as good as frames that don't require much like chroma or saryn but she's fine as she is as a rear line cc/support by debuffing enemies and making enemies fight each other

Her highlighted ability, Mind control and Chaos, are rendered useless by ridiculous armor and health scaling of high level enemies. A lvl 80 bombard which can anniliate you in one shot hardly do anything while against his former allies. Her CC isn't exactly reliable too coz enemies under influence of Chaos might take their aim off you as likely as they might not (I.e. they might still kill you anyway). 

• Like 2

If psychic bolts behaved like Garuda's talons we would have a winner.  

She could charge up the window and release more bolts.  Or a quick click for 6 bolts.  Alternative to that these should spread like Wisps breach surge.  When am enemy is damaged by Nyx or choased/mind controlled enemy they spread.

Her 4 should have 3 toggles.

1) the original meditate with the same explosion.  However with slow movement.  When damaged can trigger more psychic bolts to target enemies.  

2) incoming weapon damage and bullets fly around it.  Creating a cyclone bullets.  Enemies to close take damage.  By pressing again and holding she unleashes it into a cone in front of her. 50% Movement.

3) Full movement but offers 50% evade.  On top of her passive.  For 75% evade.  Adding range to this could assist shielding friends and Allies.  

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

Does she? I'm downing sortie 3 with Nyx just fine, she doesn't have to be a DPS or nuke, she's a mind mage that controls the battlefield through mind manipulation and I'm fine with that. She's a caster frame that requires a lot of active positioning and skill cast so you may feel she's not as good as frames that don't require much like chroma or saryn but she's fine as she is as a rear line cc/support by debuffing enemies and making enemies fight each other

i dont want her as a DPS at all. she has 1 damage ability. absorb. thats why i suggested a change to make it more usable. as for the rest its about making the enemy kill themselves, adding more utility to her existing kit. 
i really do like her. but she has fallen behind, she is a caster, an so her abilities should be doing the damage for her, it currently isn't. armour scaling sees to this. she isn't a gun slinger either. 

she does need some love, you might be thinking i want her to be completely changes to be the next sayrn room nuker. 
i much rather her abilities affect the enemys to kill them selves. using an adding utility so the damage comes from enemies damaging each other and not you having to do it. 
this is how she is suppose to operate. just think. atm chaos is just a AOE radproc and they dont do much damage to each other in this stat and you only gain a little from it.
my rework idea increases your survival chance + with the augment it allows enemies to do more damage to each other. 
Mind control becomes more a fluent cast. PB just has a bit more utility to it. absorb finally wouldnt be a really S#&$ mag bubble. 
she could use a tune up. this isn't a wukong level rework, this is renovating the house as the foundations are already good, the interior needs little work.

the whole point of my rework is keeping her based in chaos. giving her that survivability without invulnerability.

i love to play revnant. the reason i play him is because he is just a better version of nyx. his 1st ability is a better version of Chaos and mind control in 1. 
he is a far stronger frame. but he is a selfish frame.
Nyx is designed a utility support. but she isn't providing the quality needed in the current stat of the game. best CC is dead Enemies. well what if CC resulted in death of the enemies yes.
but what if nyx CC was more reliable at Cause dead enemies. she is still the same in function, but she is more reliable, stronger, improved fluent play style. she is the same. just improved.

again, not about removing who she is, its about updating what she does.  
plus her prime is the 2nd prettiest prime ingame. 1st being Mirage prime. 

1 minute ago, ArkThanatos said:

The synergy is actually there, you use chaos to make them fight each other while you use psychic bolts to strip their defenses, making them kill each other faster or you kill them faster. Mind control is for drawing aggro away from you so you fight from rear line while the mind controlled enemies take the front like and tank damage for you

At best, I just want enemies under chaos and psychic bolts to release a new bolt to another enemies when killed to reduce her reliance on spamming bolts

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

The synergy is actually there, you use chaos to make them fight each other while you use psychic bolts to strip their defenses, making them kill each other faster or you kill them faster. Mind control is for drawing aggro away from you so you fight from rear line while the mind controlled enemies take the front like and tank damage for you

At best, I just want enemies under chaos and psychic bolts to release a new bolt to another enemies when killed to reduce her reliance on spamming bolts

synergy and functionality are 2 different things. 
she has some synergy yes. functionality of that synergy and abilities is not. 
she needs a update not a complete change, i want her to be updated but not changed

she is like rev. i really like them both. but she is underpowered and functionality has drifted away from her kit, i do not want her as a DPS dealer i want her as a Utility monster that she is

22 hours ago, ArkThanatos said:

Let me know your thoughts.

I agree, when you got all other frames, Nyx feels useless compared to the others.
Everything Nyx can do, the others can do better.

My Tips for DE:
Mind Control: make the controlled really controllable, just like VENARI ! ( also remove duration and make it a toggle/ basically make Mind control similar to Venari)
Psychic Bolts: Give them Lethal damage, enemies should commit suicide/dmg themselves...
Chaos: remove the S#&$ty "hologram", let enemies hurt themselves, heal Nyx and her allies, scream in agony, kneel before the Goddess!!!
Absorb: Okay to me.

• Like 1

In my experience with Nyx,

I really like her Mind Control because you can use it in some bosses or stronger enemies and destroy then easily (even with low duration in some cases).

Chaos is pretty fun, but I think that loses a lot if compared with Loki disarm.

Psychic Bolts looks like a lazy solution to make Nyx less useless. 

Absorb is the most terrible ability that Nyx has. The concept is cool, but even with the augment, players need to make a great setup do make Nyx great and only for this ability. It's not bad if you need a great setup and strategy, but this ability is in a bad place in a coop experience and missions where you need to move fast. 

Nyx really needs more love. 

Grab Melee weapon with lots of movement in combos (almost all of them after melee updates), get in survival mission, press 4 with augment, go ham for 2h vs any faction (except infested cause they "oneshot" your energy pool with harpoon at such lvl)  ???  GROFIT. Spamm 2 on heavy targets, press 3 from time to time to CC stuff. Use Energy generator and 2x energize (yeah i know you guys cant afford that since you are to poor or w/e your excuse will be) with cryotra so you can proc viral on the bigger targets and get the vigilante crit buff for primary, congrats now you are top tier tank while also being pocket trinity with infinite energy as long as you keep killing, immune to self damage and protecting your sentinel, doing CC AND stripping armor + turning off disruptors dmg aura is also very handy. Not to mention you can turn MD and normal defense missions to complete joke if you sit on top of objective or just semi afk any interception. Also can make teammates immune to dmg so grab this friend with "add generic nuker here" and let him sit in your bubble while you provide him and your team infinite energy.

Only ability i would change is her 1 and even then, solo its pretty handy for drawing aggro. And her 4 should be Assimilate and augment could just add more movement speed or some DR for her bubble would be cool. Her 4 without augment is useless imo.

My 50 cents on nyx from someone who actually play her. 👍

6 minutes ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

Chroma is in a fantastic place at the moment.  Chroma definitely doesn’t need a rework.

He has 1 power, maybe 2 if you're feelin' like being flashy. His 1 and 4 are laughing stocks and rightly so. His passive would work much better integrated into his kit rather than a decision made at the fashion frame screen.

• Like 1