Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash: His current problems and the solutions to fix them

(PSN)Vexx757
Message added by Letter13,

While there is some excellent feedback in this thread, the thread was only being kept alive by repeated bumping--behavior which is not something we condone on these forums.

hace 31 minutos, Ikyr0 dijo:

He's got a cohesive kit with 4 functional abilities.

"...a cohesive kit" :facepalm:

Its 1 is only useful with its increase.
Its 2 is meh and it is outdated.
Your 3 is only useful with your magnification.
His 4 is slow and inefficient.

But hey! who am I to tell you how you should have fun. And now, let me go back to my Revenant, I love to annihilate everything in 2 seconds by pressing 4.

18 minutes ago, Awazx said:

"...a cohesive kit" :facepalm:

But hey! who am I to tell you how you should have fun. And now, let me go back to my Revenant, I love to annihilate everything in 2 seconds by pressing 4.

1. Yeah, and it's one of the only 100% armor strip abilities in the game. 

2. It's a good ability because it's not channeled. Unlike Ivara's Prowl, you can Regen energy and fire any weapons while invis. At the very least, it's better than Prowl, and I haven't seen anyone crying about Prowl.

3. This is just an easy way to move around the tileset, and build the combo multiplier extremely fast. I do agree it needs a buff, as I said above.

4. Blade Storm scales with combo multiplier and kills a lvl 150 with only one mark. The animation is faster with attack speed, and if cast while sliding. It's a set-it-and-forget-it ability. I can quickly glance to one side of the room, send my clones, and run to the opposite side to kill a group myself. In 3 seconds, the entire tileset is wiped. Ash (along with Wukong) is th only frame who can be killing in two places at once. Before you needed a Zenistar for this, but it is now nerfed.

Nothing against the Revenant, he's a great frame. But because of how well Ash scales, and because he can be killing in multiple places while you're twirling in one area, I will always have more kills than you. A melee frame like Inaros can out kill a Revenant who is channeling his 4. Ash can easily keep up with Saryns in terms of efficiency 🤭 You obviously know very little.

Literally nobody:

People who don't know how Ash works: let's rework Ash!

Yeah, this thread is a joke.

@Ikyr0 I agree with you to 90%. But the 10% make the big difference, why I think that Ash needs a complete rework (not only a revisit).

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Ikyr0:

The Other abilities are Banshees Sonicfracture augment, Oberons holy floor and Reckoning combination, Embers Fire blast, Frosts Avalanche, Gauss Thermal Sunder, Hildryns Pillage (only in Abritation!), Nekros Creeping Terrify augment and Vaubans Bastille. Can the Aura corrosive Projections also be counted?

Sure Shuriken cost less. But you probably know how accurate the shurikens are. Or their ability to punchtrough enemies.

And last but not least there is also the problem, that only one ability benefits of this augment. And that's teleportation. Shuriken and Bladestorm both ignore armor. And his passive increase the damage of blood procs. So shredding the enemies armor is also not a useful.

2. It's a good ability because it's not channeled. Unlike Ivara's Prowl, you can Regen energy and fire any weapons while invis. At the very least, it's better than Prowl, and I haven't seen anyone crying about Prowl.

What is with Loki? Or octavia? Ash Smoke bomb has the shortest ability duration of them. So there should be atleast some benefits over the other abilities. But smoke bomb has only a shorter animations speed and it gives higher sprint speed. 

Imo DE could at least give the ability the option to open enemies for finisher on activation. And small stun isn't helpful.

3. This is just an easy way to move around the tileset, and build the combo multiplier extremely fast. I do agree it needs a buff, as I said above.

A free teleportation which doesn't need a target would be the perfect solution. And a 100% chance to open an enemy for a finisher. (Until now it's more like a slot machine.)

4. Blade Storm scales with combo multiplier and kills a lvl 150 with only one mark. The animation is faster with attack speed, and if cast while sliding. It's a set-it-and-forget-it ability. I can quickly glance to one side of the room, send my clones, and run to the opposite side to kill a group myself. In 3 seconds, the entire tileset is wiped. Ash (along with Wukong) is th only frame who can be killing in two places at once. Before you needed a Zenistar for this, but it is now nerfed.

I agree with you on this. Btw you did forget Atlas and equinox.

But because Teleportation and Bladestorm are both very similar I would it more like, if Ash gets a complete new fourth ability and Bladestorm can be used by holding the third ability button.

Ash can easily keep up with Saryns in terms of efficiency 

Damage yes. But not with the amount of kills. Except you play with an inexperienced Saryn.

Literally nobody:

Is this thread a joke? Or did you just have a different opinion. Don't judge someone because he is in your eyes wrong. (Especially if you don't know what the other is capable of) XD

34 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

@Ikyr0

Is this thread a joke? Or did you just have a different opinion. Don't judge someone because he is in your eyes wrong. (Especially if you don't know what the other is capable of) XD

No it really is man. Opinions can be jokes, and that's my opinion. 

Like when I look at my roster, Ash is probably in my top 3. I play meta and off-meta stuff, and I tend to enjoy efficiency. Ash meets my criteria. For example, I like Oberon a lot, but Ash is simply better objectively. He scales better, does more damage, and has better survivability. And Oberon is a GOOD frame. Ash just happens to be excellent.

I'd really like DE to focus on buffing Nyx and a few other frames, but obviously I won't complain about buffs to one of my favorites.

On 2020-03-20 at 7:39 PM, Ikyr0 said:

4. Blade Storm scales with combo multiplier and kills a lvl 150 with only one mark. 

Literally nobody:

Ladies and gents my point has been proven again. The some of the talking points that ppl always say to defend Ash:

"Ash 1st can strip armour" ignoring the fact that without it, its bad at high levels.

"Bladestorm can deal high damage" yh because that`s what ppl have an issue with smh.

"You just don`t know have to play Ash/know how he works" even if ppl know how he works or play him you still can`t bypass the problems that I listed e.g. allies will take you kills while bs is active. (which is a dumb thing to say)

And if you think this post is a joke then you don`t need to be here. Someone with any sense wouldn't even write anything in a post they don`t like they would just leave. Even now lets see if you can resist and not rely to this so called "joke" of a post.

On 2020-03-20 at 10:16 PM, ES-Flinter said:

Damage yes. But not with the amount of kills.

Thank you for telling it this. This is one of Ash`s issues which he is ignoring.

On 2020-03-20 at 7:27 PM, Awazx said:

I ask again what do you think of my revisit to Ash? does my improvements to Ash address the issues you have with him?

On 2020-03-19 at 4:48 PM, (XB1)INe Saninus said:

It made Ash a one trick pony.

My improvements to bs has made it efficient for the ppl with Ash and the person using him plus his 1 does more damage, his 2 can be used for survivability or cc, his 3 is more versatile and he his better synergy which give more ways than on to kill effectively so no this does not make him a one trick pony.

On 2020-03-20 at 5:10 PM, (XB1)INe Saninus said:

Just my opinion.

Your right and I think he needs a revisit which I will continue to push, but that`s just my opinion.

I'm honestly happy to keep bumping this just so more people can see how silly you are. 

Ash is the best stealth frame in the game. I can kill faster than Octavia while doing more damage. Loki is a joke (maybe make a thread about him), and Ivara is a B-tier frame who is the slowest of them all with the worst stealth ability in the game and a useless exalted. I will take Blade Storm over Artemis any day. It's not even close. Loki has THREE entirely useless abilities. 

So as you can see, even just considering stealth frames, there are two others (3 if you include Banshee) that desperately need more attention from DE than Ash.

18 hours ago, (PS4)Soul_o-O_Eater said:

I really like your ideas for ability 1-2, but as a console player with controller, your abilities 3-4 would be too difficult to use and would kill him for me.

Ok so what would you do to make it easier to use them? and besides the 3rd and 4th ability controls, what do you think of my ideas for the 3rd and 4th ability?

20 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Ok so what would you do to make it easier to use them? and besides the 3rd and 4th ability controls, what do you think of my ideas for the 3rd and 4th ability?

I think introducing too many things to teleport to will get annoying when you miss. For example, you miss an enemy and teleport to a wall. Teleport has such a huge range that the room for error is equally big. For teleport I would buff the finisher damage of the augment and keep the energy refund. For the ability itself, it needs to do auto finishers without the augment because the enemies bug out and don't stagger half the time. It's wasting energy

For bladestorm, they could use their cone mechanism to highlight enemies or expand the reticle that senses them. That way it doesn't require pinpoint accuracy and lots of janky screen movements. As for speed of attacks, they can speed it up. Make the augment not just combo efficiency but have it execute all bladestorm attacks at the same time. 

Just some ideas off the top of my head at 2:30am.

On 2020-03-25 at 9:26 AM, (PS4)Soul_o-O_Eater said:

-snip-

There won`t be an issue with targeting for the fact that one is a press and one is a hold, the press is for enemies, npc allies, health bar/scannable objects and the hold is for free movement. The hold is meant to be used for stealth gameplay not for fast past movement however if you want to use it that way you can. Instead of an auto finisher I`d rather have the choice to have the enemies always open them up to finishers consistently so at least I get the choice to either prompted it or not.

For bs it better to have it affected by radius than a cone (the only way I would accept it being a cone is if enemies could not be killed by allies and we know ppl won`t like that) maybe instead of targeting an enemy, it can target an area on the ground. If bs attacks are at the same time (adding that to my idea) will make it too op it will end up being like Saryn which some ppl don`t want. My ideas has balance, it has quick activation, has no limit on how many it can kill, and allies can still kill ash`s targets but it will still kill three enemies at a time like now the only thing you can do is to speed up the attacks of the clone is by either adding attack speed mods or sliding but it will still attack three enemies at a time.

I like this a lot. But there's simpler QoL changes they can do to make playing him less frustrating right now.

1. Shuriken's range needs a big range increase (it always did), especially since we have Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis maps now.

2. No. of shurikens thrown scaling with Ability Strength. It's sad enough how often this ability misses, and yet you can only use 2 at a time. In addition it would be neat if the shurikens ricocheted off enemies instead of bending trajectory.

3. Deathmark mode being available to activate at any time. Locking Deathmark while Bladestorm is in process severely hinders Ash's DPS, particularly in situations where there are waves of oncoming enemies that he cannot mark and could not mark beforehand (line of sight blocked). It's frustrating for the player and does not suit the overall unleashed and unbridled gameplay that Warframe typically offers with other DPS frames.

4. Smoke Screen duration is either paused, increased or reset when Ash joins Bladestorm. This effect may be better suited than the current Augment Mod for Smoke Screen, which Octavia freely has on default."

The worst parts about Ash right now is Fatal Teleport not working properly.

7 hours ago, Rellikan said:

I like this a lot. But there's simpler QoL changes they can do to make playing him less frustrating right now.

1. Shuriken's range needs a big range increase (it always did), especially since we have Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis maps now.

2. No. of shurikens thrown scaling with Ability Strength. It's sad enough how often this ability misses, and yet you can only use 2 at a time. In addition it would be neat if the shurikens ricocheted off enemies instead of bending trajectory.

3. Deathmark mode being available to activate at any time. Locking Deathmark while Bladestorm is in process severely hinders Ash's DPS, particularly in situations where there are waves of oncoming enemies that he cannot mark and could not mark beforehand (line of sight blocked). It's frustrating for the player and does not suit the overall unleashed and unbridled gameplay that Warframe typically offers with other DPS frames.

4. Smoke Screen duration is either paused, increased or reset when Ash joins Bladestorm. This effect may be better suited than the current Augment Mod for Smoke Screen, which Octavia freely has on default."

The worst parts about Ash right now is Fatal Teleport not working properly.

My ideas to Ash is a mix of QoL`s and a revisit.

1. To be specific, the target range needs an increase however this doesn`t bother me and poe and ov are onlt two out of the 5+ tilesets.

2. Idm if this happened but I just focused on the damage of them than how many he can throw.

3. And this problem is what ppl are ignoring with bs, with my ideas it makes if fun and useful. (as you have read)

4. I also don`t mind if it got a duration increase, as you can see I just focused on the 2nd part of the ability (the smoke) than the invis part since its a plus anyway.

Bit by bit Ash is slowly getting nerfed which if you go back an look in the comment section I mention some of them, that's why he needs a revisit. 

@NovusKnight Ash doesn`t need a rework just a revisit. the ability ideas are great but they just need some small change. If you read my post, some of the things you have an issue with have been addressed. Please take a look and tell me what you think also, if you look in the comment section I also talk about other thing about Ash like my version of new augments based on my revisit and how theses changes to his abilities open for new ways to play him.

On 2020-03-16 at 11:03 AM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

That won`t be good for the fact that trap based abilities don`t work in warframe that's one of the reasons why Vauban was bad besides I`d rather have a new frame have the ability to do that.

Yes and no. It`s similar to the old bs but the difference is that it does not have any of the downsides. My idea does not hinder the players around him coz ppl can still take Ash`s kills for the fact that bs still kills three enemies at a time plus if you don`t want to be in the animation you don`t have to so it`s not as OP as the old bs.(if you look at my post I explain why my idea of bs is better) As for your shuriken idea in solo play it won`t be a prob but in public play it will be coz other ppl can take your kills and its still a two step process, my idea for shuriken is a synergy option.

No that was not the problem with Vauban, the problem with Vauban was the nature of the traps you could use and not that traps doesn't work in Warframe. Traps work perfectly in warframe, Mag and New Vauban are there to prove this. Old Vauban's traps had extremely limited range, too short of a cc, limited number of uses, with a cooldown between each use and high cost. Even if you modded for range it was still not enough. The only decent trap was shred which could remove 100% armor and worked more like a grenade instead of a trap.

Reworked Vauban's traps now work and can be used on any situation because they work on duration instead of uses and cooldown. Also his Bastille and Vortex were also traps and were 100% functional even at their oldest form. All you need for my suggestion to work is for his Blade Storm to work like an MMORPG AOE spell. Where you aim a circle or square at a huge area. and anyone who steps there get hit. It would affect enemies in the exact same way as Mag's bubble but it would cause damage instead of control. More importantly you could simply cast it as the enemies enter the map this would ensure you hit the spot where anyone who spawns there will go through and maximize it's efficiency. More importantly it would allow them to make this change to mag, and make it better to aim her bubbles.

23 hours ago, Bakahung said:

That's a long list , shown that you really love ash and want to make him better .

I think all your ideas are viable besides changing blade storm to a fast cast . That will make him kill as fast as Saryn , and people definitely don;t like that . I think a little set up time is still needed .

IF I have to pick other problems from your post , I think is there are too many mechanics . 

In my observation , any character ( not just WF ) with more than 2 mechanics will start to confused people . Look at Gauss , so many people can't understand him without someone explain to them . Even Saryn have these problem in her release date .

I'm not saying people are dumb , but when there is a lot going on in a game  , most people just don't have the brain space to understand things . And that why in my personal reworks ( yes I write some reworks because I have nothing better to do ) , there are not many crazy mechanics flying around . Being simple and straight to the point is the best .

So TL;DR , maybe just simplify some of your ideas and everything will be perfect .

Or it can just be me . Your rework is probably just fine , and it's just me .

He won`t befast as Saryn, Saryn kills every enemy affected all at the same time while Ash kills three enemies at a time, as for the mechanics they are all in synergy in which is a choice you don't have to use the synergies if you don`t want to. I understand what you`re saying but how I see it is if you like the frame, you will want to learn how to use it no matter how complicated it is to get the best experience out of it.

@(PS4)Vexx757

I see you have "All abilities can be cast while on zip lines" is that your new passive for Ash? Would that replace his current passive or add to it? 

1- I think for the bleeding from this skill, it should cause more bleeding damage and and keep the duration of the bleed/slash status up as long as the enemy is moving (at a reduced pace due to the bleed damage) after they are hit with the shuriken, and if the enemy stops moving, the bleeding damage would be less and the duration would fade away from a base. I like holding the ability to target one enemy for double damage. So in theory the enemy could die completely if they don't stop moving after the initial hit. 

2- I agree with everything you have for suggestions with this ability, would definitely help out with the synergy of his abilities

3- Ash's 3rd and 4th ability I am still undecided on what I would do with these.

4- 

19 hours ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

@(PS4)Vexx757

I see you have "All abilities can be cast while on zip lines" is that your new passive for Ash? Would that replace his current passive or add to it? 

1- I think for the bleeding from this skill, it should cause more bleeding damage and and keep the duration of the bleed/slash status up as long as the enemy is moving (at a reduced pace due to the bleed damage) after they are hit with the shuriken, and if the enemy stops moving, the bleeding damage would be less and the duration would fade away from a base. I like holding the ability to target one enemy for double damage. So in theory the enemy could die completely if they don't stop moving after the initial hit. 

2- I agree with everything you have for suggestions with this ability, would definitely help out with the synergy of his abilities

3- Ash's 3rd and 4th ability I am still undecided on what I would do with these.

vex-info:

It`s not a passive, it`s something I think she should be able to do. This makes him more versatile.

1. I like this and it make sense. In real like if someone was running while bleeding out they will lose more of it that`s why I came up with the idea of enemies affected will move slower.

2. This adds more way to use that ability, adds better cc to help the team and add another way to damage enemies.

3. the 3rd has no limitation, it full realises the concept of teleporting and even through his 3rd and 4th are both about teleportation they are completely different function wise. As for his 4th it`s a combination of the old and the current with no downsides of each, it`s not as op as the old but it`s easier to use than the current.

I hope this explains my goal for these two abilities. Whenever you get the time to think about it let me know what you think.

Vexx-info:

After reading over my revisit ideas, I have relised some things that are unessassary or that makes Ash a bit op.

Here are some things that I’m going to change:

3rd ability

·       The range when holding is at full range instead of half.

·       Ash will only hang on the wall for three seconds if you choose to hang on the wall instead of it happening automatically.

4th ability:

·       I`m removing the ability to increase damage by combo multi with melee weapons. Reason being is that the way the 4th works (quick activation, no limit on enemy kills) and the 1st and 4th synergy is makes it kind of op and unnecessary to have two ways to increase damage.

Smoke Screen + Shuriken, Teleport & Blade Storm synergy:

·       2nd ability will not reduce other abilities` energy in half, it will be the same energy cost.

Before I edit my post, I want you guys to give me your reasons why these changes are good or bad first, depending one what you guys say will determine whether I will add this to my post or not.

Also, one thing I forgot to mention about Ash`s bs is how it consumes energy.

Me personally I would just make it consume 100 energy but I would like for you guys to tell me how will it work when consuming energy?

Vexx-info:

Below is a list of players that support my idea of Blade Storm and wanted to see this happen. I have gathered these names by speaking to people on the mic when I’m in missions. (PS4 players) This has been an ongoing process since August 2017.(I stopped around feb 2018) I know you won`t read all of this but the point is to show how serious I am about my ideas and for Ash to get a revisit.

Spoiler

XXBigfarmerXX

Music_life_123

Braysoul

agranator

Honeybackninja

Faimpower88

Bigtonkatruck21

Faiz2000a

Kyuubi_Naruto10

Chambles

James30032303

Emos_East

Mystic form

Pho_shizzle69

WHATSUP294

NOTlesnoto

Rorshanck

HALOCREEPER749

Ice Man_FG80

Darkshadow120552

Zaykiller20

jms_interiors

stuntmonkios-jnr

maskedviper11

WHITE_MOON2

Buck_SHOT56789

Phirestorm12

xXCarbon129Xx

HavocMonkeys

KirbyGirl2000

reese490

KingOfMiami25

Insomniacmob

brcl671

M4T848R1X

Treyshawnkilla23

ZXTER_RUDENT

zeywardDaGreat

StreeBall51

UNKNOWN_GAMER77

DaLaminite

The_Duch99

Never3nder_87

Roses152

Zurin

nightsfallen

scorched_lungs

Rook1Castle

YuvalFrankel12

Jodhuabeaud

kingIshyyYt

X_Smartyroyal_X

huhicanttink457

LarxxinEnrag

jaygates3

True_Rippers_Tvd

Temperest_Titan40

SGTCookieCrum

NextBigThing1738

bEON1_ _

sivbrood

Camrocm8

Deadshot199582

Saridman

Ruck7825

Xristo_CRT7

Slade99998000

drakenmage

lrunno

IkronosTitan

ShameNi99a

Hintero

tamur26

bout_yhat_life79

lil_scwub

CREPUSCULER

Ctrl-khaos

XxsovereignSonxX

Dark0789star

Ay_Tip

stunningwolf

DubSkrill

YJgeezus

Sl33py42087

Red-Clone

Fammilyguy

ajcoolman455

CynicalOverloard

XenoSamus

xzAngel_of_Death

CodenameN

ZeppelinPage

K1N9_M4RC69

Beastlygodz2021

RevenantKing

Corvette58

Megatron5488

Sahovah

donavanbartley21

dylanman242

awosniak66

ShinningAgito000

Darkdeimos11

Lightbeest

Ohstyla_

YG1972

BlackTony_92

Blitzser4

Alcatraz1437

Grutup

DragonSlayer3397

GrossAnimeTrash

lolkid654

D3adTrippin

Ravo842

o0_ShadoW_EfFeCt

agentcurlyfries

crazycocmonkey

Jay_GoToSavage

PaPiYuRi

oTc-DeathAngel-

TrulyWiken

xRebelFunnerx818

Tr34d14L

LIL-GLADIATOR-JR

DynamicTwinStar

DEaD-SaVage500

iDonTLiKLockDoOr

PSYCHO-_-HAYZEE

Evilninja43

stripyCrafish

ZeywardDaGreat

PownManager

Apollos_pain2002

GrimmWolfen

Kazunori_Mishima

CaptianFleetfoot

Momoboy671

QuesoLuvsHenny

Micko19588_

UncrossedRelic

Metralha365

jaydaringleader

seemore807

Iron1Man

Trace_the_Sky

Kvngtay122

Coolbreeze5519

Wchillinman

Xx_LordSavitarxX

Stonerkitty101

destynemoses

diav3tic_ferret

Ahmen141200

TheHiman2105173

JM-David

Assassin_X_14

RACOON445

nicpayne713

Hakim_Yagami

Zextaven

PonU_Sage

Asthmatic17

StellatedSpace

Franklinia

XeniSamus

Friztfrost

EyesMoecrocs

JustTheTip2005

TTOLLIVER1

Deanscott08

xl-1995

wooby84

Honor_o

Antocast

Sour_Chiesel

MohPlus

Tieeman GoD_BeAsT_SlaYeR

Powis19

Ghost511121

cxycee

Knight_templar41

Genicide03

Kallegoods

Pob_Tsuas_xD

guitarchitect

Willard_heard

DrRepaz

Senpai_710

_matt_killz007

ThDarkLord26

Jivpun

Chimpysaurus

Jarkaron

Kundtz-KGZD

Gjrm4

Komik36

Davenom13

Andyzilc

MLG_PEARS

Rcakiller

RACOON445

DrewCar

HybridHippo_

Knuzze

John_carter3gg

GeeBraSi

NoCeiIingz

Hargensmash

XXJayXZaiXx

Eaxboyed

TheKillers_ksa

Tawhiri844

KriS_Fox75

Blu3Drago56

PrimalHunt69

splatdog

GumbotronDaDon

THE_BLUE_BUNNY

PluTo420

Galactico37

XoneGhost

Kingkushin120

ajay_milan

SacredSunshine

Jz7266

Bigkey812

ScYthemcee

RazgrizBlitz

PukkaMeaney

Terry978

CNotee226

Kobethekid3

styLashShyol

jekeAylward

AceRoyal

NOTERB6

bird-man0311

RIN-MIYAMOTO

SKY_ARMEY18

lets254go88

javiet5808

The_Bloxz

collflame1343

colbyyate

alb_man20

volk777000

defario0327

Lordkaisinel

DeltaGamer4

PongoBunny

aadams1997

whitekight51093

dpool7199

Frostykillroy

grimjow196

Jakku818

Santana051

Artcash_king

oMerkzYou

ixXplicitRedDik

jekyfish

yg6l17

semi3001

Orenski

Kestrelslade

ITALIAN_MAFIA

Dublincore

IVRuleVI

hahabananas

ManLikeButter

Alvo_Rackd_up

SnipEzThRice

Technoman6869

DraconiaKin1179

HellGangster144

The-Hedehog32

MDmoney400

Lemamori980

CRACK_SMACK

CheekSpork

Dorit05man55

Hailings

FTN-FUTIIN-F

Leoendithas3

Online_Fighter14

graygoose

SpecterSmoke30

OopsYourself

NickIsDaddyA

Twojuan

Boilerhogbc

stoga1561

thikins

QPGAMERBOII

stephano567

vsniper1014

Nick_a21766

knuckles0022

woodlandloki1

Player_Deaths

shadow1135

FearTheDuck09

chazzerbox

Big_Rob_313

Zechridoes

MagilcSoxx

Chompamonster

stnick1212

Kai_Naputi

Fairfied

boilerhogbc

The_CEO_01

RiseingPhoenix

ItzBL00dyL0L

xXonyx_OccultXx

SilverxCaper

Unicorn_on_roids

ILIIGREEDIILI

Reflex_Str3aks

ZoomF1441

IIInion

AwesoneSauce72

Deadlox2413

wheelerTequila

Sabertooth160

Lummoxed1

GTA_COD_007

Ze_Pink_Panther5

psychodaddy3

canberraboy

THELEGEND27178

Kiritov70

Reaper240-_-

cannis_

Big_Rob_313

thefamilyman00

Mariijudnero

shmeagolTheDerp

malcommc20

EpicTHUNDER19

Chic-chick

jmacsnuffy

P-TOWN122123

oOTRiiGGAOo

Zwaks

Techmagi

SparkMax

Darksoul5654687

KIERO_---13

Clayman511

GK_NOVA_6929

InverseExtra

DCXGOD

C0rrupt0r_07

RADIATION1128

Frogbay8000

Buckaroo_Bonsai

Shadow_Gamer_13

liltana

Sageboy671

playerX88

wolfpack2200

SAIYANKNIGHTJETL

DAEMonRaco

SevenSINsPanda

Alphasher248

Kiddjordan1Up

Terror-McFluff

Techmagi

TakenikoKOIZUMI

TheRedDragon29

Mr_wibblesworth

XxShadowEdge9Xx

Ebderof_Days

beal344457

Shortcut1798

thatonemattyguy

XChronoaX

fl637ex

yungn_

M4rtialVzZ

GodZ_MTZ

Thebagelar4ever

DeadshotAWESOME

royalhollow0

FangedGiraffe6

BROTHERGUNS3435

bigdoctabrett

o0skullking0o

slapy3058

thundarr808

BLAZERAMA232

supersrirama8

EagleKnight_x3

hjdad43

YOGATTI

Get_Lifed_EST93

kenshinhimura422

Lordkindle1117

Coldrlz

wolfnightwalkera

pedroRODRIGUEZ

TheFiveD

sonny_flame

Levy915

Manticoresrame

Alastor-Hakai9

KingSquirrelton

KvngGohan106

twisted_smile

zakattak113

SimpleBananaMan

Guess_Who_Bro96

oj_the_great1

elvishmedal5610

XKakimazeruX

Silent_Droid245

zelltwin2

Angry_PIloT_33

Sashi13

LuisHRG66

BH34DEAD

ALX-DANCEMAKER

Daytonlife

baconzilla11

BlackiChan550

Broil_n_Oil

xAstro97

starxdust95

Quantic_Hazard

Moradeyo110

Ritch-D

Norway_kill940

zachSabeth

gamebo5000

Publickillers

THENAML3SS

U_Suk_At_Lyfe

SolfirAtomist

alois198812

kempher

SharKiller1027

millibandz

RxApollZz

mars_9911

bonebra

ASIANVOLLEYBALL8

Mr_Aphael

kehior

b_elenes246

zombie103warssmt

super_sayene_4

UchihaOfLegend

Tieeman

letsbounse

Ace_Alteon077

Berettax05

vers_queen

ALL_IN_AIE

bobbyhill03

LORDCACO

Titchgamer

KingArtillant

XxlightsoulxX382

ASLT86

keep_calm693

BattleMonkay7

cazazombies245

Been reading this thread for a while from the shadows, gotta say, i'm really diggin the ideas being put down here. The main problem right now with Ash is that his supposed most powerful ability, works too damn slow. But his other abilities just don't really measure up, giving them this twist rather than getting whole new abilities, this works. I'm down with this.

On 2020-04-17 at 10:08 PM, Shad0wWatcher said:

Been reading this thread for a while from the shadows, gotta say, i'm really diggin the ideas being put down here. The main problem right now with Ash is that his supposed most powerful ability, works too damn slow. But his other abilities just don't really measure up, giving them this twist rather than getting whole new abilities, this works. I'm down with this.

Appreciated. As you have read this gives him more creative way to kill than just using Blade Storm and those ways cost less energy plus theses ideas includes cc, his 2nd ability assists allies and bs is more player friendly, its a mix of the old and current bs which will please everyone. If you haven`t already please leave a like so this can get some attention.

My biggest gripe with ash, his 4th is too slow and not very active. Its powerful yes but mesas regulators are stronger, far faster, and more Energy efficient by a magnitude while having similar past issues of press 4 to win and similar reworks to directional targeting instead of 360.

My suggestion is simply to make blade storm active.. have it so clones are being deployed while marking, keeping the limit of 2 at a time. Toggle off marking to have marks permanent reguardless of distance fron ash or chew some extra energy for bonus clones, like up to 5.

This change would have little impact on bladestorm builds are ultimately used while generally improving responsiveness. Most importantly people would not need to have a macro or auto trigger controller to make active use of blade storm.

On 2020-04-24 at 3:51 PM, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

My biggest gripe with ash, his 4th is too slow and not very active. Its powerful yes but mesas regulators are stronger, far faster, and more Energy efficient by a magnitude while having similar past issues of press 4 to win and similar reworks to directional targeting instead of 360.

So that being said what do you think of my revisit to Ash in general?

Archived