Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack bug

Nihilus45

So I decided to do a Railjack mission to get intrinsics and resources. We did a few missions (not my railjack someone else was hosting) and we get all sorts of stuff from MK2 stuff (I don't remember what it was, didn't have time to look at it), literally all the possible resources (and in good quantities too) and when the owner of the railjack ends the mission (goes back to the dojo) I get a message about not being able to enter Dojo and I end up back in my Orbiter with only 170 credits; the same 170 credits that I obtained in the Railjack missions. So why did I lose ALL resources but I managed to keep 170 credits?

53 minutes ago, Myscho said:

If missions ended with Mission completed you will have your loot, just check your invetory or Railjack if those MKII wreckages are there

really? haha...I'll check it as soon it out...Thanks anyways!

2 hours ago, Nihilus45 said:

So I decided to do a Railjack mission to get intrinsics and resources. We did a few missions (not my railjack someone else was hosting) and we get all sorts of stuff from MK2 stuff (I don't remember what it was, didn't have time to look at it), literally all the possible resources (and in good quantities too) and when the owner of the railjack ends the mission (goes back to the dojo) I get a message about not being able to enter Dojo and I end up back in my Orbiter with only 170 credits; the same 170 credits that I obtained in the Railjack missions. So why did I lose ALL resources but I managed to keep 170 credits?