Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lore Fragment Scan in Sentient Ship

(PSN)ForteSoul-EXE

As said from title above, I found two in the same spot at the end of the sentient ship in the same area that you leave to go back to your ship. I've only been able to scan them with my Helios Prime, but never been able to find it with a regular synth scanner, though if I'm in the area it still beeps as if there's something to scan.

For context it is in the area pictured in the third pic posted in this topic on the forum by the user Rann0n: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1153784-someone-found-a-sentient-ship-in-veil-proxima/

You want to take the top ramp as you're going  down to the area to leave for your ship. It should wrap around to the right next to a small pillar that a sentient cache usually spawns/ gets stuck in.

Has anyone else randomly found any other scannables in the ship,or any other areas where either Helios tries to scan something/Scanner beeps?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have found that same Fragment, twice, since I did not finish the mission yet. Everybody disband and then you are in someone else´s weak ship. So, can´t say if it shows in Codex.

I went back with my own ship but ran out of luck and nothing was found.

Seems to be the same Fragment (1/9) in the same location as you mention.

Found 2 different scenes so far, beside Shedu parts.

• 2 weeks later...